OCEAN WORK w/ SILVER GIANT HARDWARE...

i just got the ocean work with gsh and i LOOOOVVVEEE the way it looks when its being held! seriously, the leather is some of the best i have ever seen. i was at balny and able to look at the them all before i bought mine, and they all were amazing!!! i caved because of the leather. icb, i really think you would love it...i

in red...

Hmmm. The ocean color looks great with SGH although a bit washed out... but then again I like darker, stronger colors better.
I'm thinking about the sienna color myself but I haven't seen it irl. If it were darker and rustier, I would get that, but I'm not sure... What about vert foncé or mogano? They are both way too dark for my liking. I had a SAPIN last year and lost the love for it in less than a month :crybaby:.

But if it's between those two - I would decide whether I like the SGH or not and go from there. Why were you not sure whether you would want to re-order the ocean work? I had my reservations for the Giant Hardware collection. Mainly, because I don't want to just carry a gorgeous statement bag, but I want it to compliment my look - so I guess my use for this will be very limited, although it did look amazing with my Fall/Winter trench. :sweatdrop:

EDIT: What color is that dark blue work (top left)? It's gorgeous!! It's actually BLUEBERRY - although she thinks she's an Ink or Marine :P

i :heart: your collection of blue works!! i agree, if the leather is not perfect, send it back. i would try to get another sgh ocean blue as the silver HW is awesome combo with the blue!! good luck w/ your decision!

Wow, that Ocean is beautiful!!! From the pics, I'd say get another Ocean. However, I've seen pics of Sienna that are more of a brick red (rust) and I think that would also look fantastic with SGH. Can you get both?

:wlae:
Beautiful - I love it ICB! But you are right - you must send it back - a flaw like that on a brand new bag would bug me to death. I have to admit, I'm totally loving the sienna work - totally rich and TDF. If I was ABSOLUTELY FORCED TO PICK ONE STYLE, it would be the sienna. But you know what works best for you and your lifestyle. :yes: See, I saw a Sienna Weekender at my local Neimans. It is gorgeous and I want one! I just love the thought of having a "special occasion" bag

I would highly recommend SIENNA! Even my DH can't keep his hands off! The leather is amazing and the color is :tup: Can you really blame him? :yahoo:

attachment.php

ICB, I love both the sienna and the ocean with SGH, and I think you'll end up getting both. (wink wink) So for starters I'd suggest that you replace the ocean, and then get the sienna after! Since you do make it clear that there will be more purchases from this season's collection!

I know! But it's hard because I really want to get the right pieces. But Sienna sure is very tempting right now.

i just got the ocean work with gsh and i LOOOOVVVEEE the way it looks when its being held! seriously, the leather is some of the best i have ever seen. i was at balny and able to look at the them all before i bought mine, and they all were amazing!!! i caved because of the leather. icb, i really think you would love it...i

Oh congrats KATES! See, the leather on the Sienna's are quite yummy as well! Decisions I tell you.

Wow, that Ocean is beautiful!!! From the pics, I'd say get another Ocean. However, I've seen pics of Sienna that are more of a brick red (rust) and I think that would also look fantastic with SGH. Can you get both? Questions like this is what gets me in trouble! :shocked:

The Ocean is really the only GH that I considered for this season...although Sienna with Gold is gorgeous too!

Did you decide? When you can't decide...and all else fails... get both. LOL

Well, I shipped it back, but I'll wait til tomorrow 'til Daphne calls and tell her which one I'd like to get...chances are they'll be sold out of either one which will make my decision that much easier.

If they're sold out of both...:shocked: