NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

No I didnt go, I woke up late this morning around 11 and I was going to go this afternoon instead but I decided I dont need to shop and hung poolside instead. Got some killer burns lol.

I did go friday night and got the large orange soho hobo that I am absolutly in love with and the gray/black sig zoe. They had 1 large leather black zoe that I wish I had gotten but I think the sig had a little more character.

I went to the Outlets on Wednesday night & it was basically the same stuff. Nothing that made my heart skip...:sad: I figured it was the first day of the coupon sale so maybe I would find something...but alas - no.

No I didnt go, I woke up late this morning around 11 and I was going to go this afternoon instead but I decided I dont need to shop and hung poolside instead. Got some killer burns lol.

I did go friday night and got the large orange soho hobo that I am absolutly in love with and the gray/black sig zoe. They had 1 large leather black zoe that I wish I had gotten but I think the sig had a little more character.

K, if I didnt just get the cinnamon Maggie, I would have gotten one of those orange sohos too - that is a really very nicely done MFF line. Still no turnlock totes, huh?

The leather on that soho is amazing donna! You should definatly get one in another color. I even liked the patent ones and I dont usually like patent. No turnlock totes that I know of.

I got the large hobo and it was $179, same for the tote. The crossbody was $169 and the small hobo was $159. I wanna say there was 2 different size totes but I cant remember for sure.

I might go there on friday night before work to see what they have.

I am also hoping to go to atlantic city next saturday, Aug. 1, so I can update there if I go. Hopefully nothing will come up like it always seems to happen when I want to do something lol.