New Jersey Turnpike N
45.8 mi 49 mins

Cherry HillNew Jersey

1. Head southwest on I-295 S 1.5 mi
2. Take exit 32 for County Hwy-561 toward Gibbsboro/Voorhees 0.2 mi
3. Turn left at Berlin Rd 0.1 mi
4. Take the ramp onto I-295 N 27.6 mi
5. Take exit 60 to merge onto I-195 E toward New Jersey Turnpike/Belmar 16.8 mi
6. Take exit 16A to merge onto County Hwy-537/Monmouth Rd toward Mt Holly 1.0 mi
7. Slight right toward Monmouth Rd 0.2 mi
8. Turn left at Monmouth Rd 0.1 mi

561 Monmouth RdNJ 08527

Did anyone go today? Anyone planning to go tomorrow? I really should stay far away, but I'm so tempted to go tomorrow.

I went to AC yesterday - got there at 630pm and it was PACKED - I was MAD when I got to AC - they had on hold for me the gunmetal Peyton - I got there it was the darn gray - I dont want the gray - going to jackson afterwork today to see if the mgr can find me a gunmetal in the district :graucho:

^^Thanks! You mean at Jackson or AC?? I have too much going on to drive to AC before the coupon ends, unfortunately.

Actually, I love the gray patent even more than the gunmetal, although when they were first released, I snatched up gunmetal right away! It was originally my fav color. Of course after the metallic rubbed off in a day, I returned it. Then I tried to get it again, and more problems. Finally I think I have one that's ok..we'll see. But anyway, the gray patent will hold up far better IMO...just in case you can't find the gunmetal.

Lancaster may have the gunmetal. The first one I found came from Hershey, so those are two good outlets to check for that color. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and they had sold out of a lot of colors but did have gray patent and a few others.

^^Thanks! You mean at Jackson or AC?? I have too much going on to drive to AC before the coupon ends, unfortunately.

Actually, I love the gray patent even more than the gunmetal, although when they were first released, I snatched up gunmetal right away! It was originally my fav color. Of course after the metallic rubbed off in a day, I returned it. Then I tried to get it again, and more problems. Finally I think I have one that's ok..we'll see. But anyway, the gray patent will hold up far better IMO...just in case you can't find the gunmetal.

Lancaster may have the gunmetal. The first one I found came from Hershey, so those are two good outlets to check for that color. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and they had sold out of a lot of colors but did have gray patent and a few others.

OK _ I am going to be sick - b/c they only had TWO in AC ;( I am going to call my boy Daniel -shhhhhh to see if he will hold the gray for me - see I should have got it yesterday - ok - im sick - I called the Lancaster store the other day and it must have been a new guy???? b/c he said we dont have Peytons I said excuse me??????????????? We Honey AC has the Gray - RUNNNNNNNNNN - how far are your from AC

Last edited:
^^A couple of hours from AC for me!!

Well, try to get the gray patent and then if you can score the gunmetal, you can compare them and then decide. In the end, I had to have both, but the gray patent I purchased on PCE, which stinks. However, I was told by a SA that there have been a lot of gunmetal Peytons with some issue...usually scratching or small areas with problems. I figure at this price I won't worry, but originally, I bought mine full price when they came out. NO way!! :nogood:

There are a couple of SAs at Lancaster that are frequently clueless, but before I leave, I will PM you the name of a couple to talk to that will actually look for you...and maybe they can also tell you an outlet that has it.

^^A couple of hours from AC for me!!

Well, try to get the gray patent and then if you can score the gunmetal, you can compare them and then decide. In the end, I had to have both, but the gray patent I purchased on PCE, which stinks. However, I was told by a SA that there have been a lot of gunmetal Peytons with some issue...usually scratching or small areas with problems. I figure at this price I won't worry, but originally, I bought mine full price when they came out. NO way!! :nogood:

There are a couple of SAs at Lancaster that are frequently clueless, but before I leave, I will PM you the name of a couple to talk to that will actually look for you...and maybe they can also tell you an outlet that has it.

Thanks - for your help - I dont mind a small stratch here or there but I dont need at $300 bag that will have staining or color tranfer issues :smile: that will really make me go over the edge -