NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

I actually might get up early and go sunday. While everyone is at church Ill be at coach worshiping the shopping gods lol.

:roflmfao: I do that sometimes too!! :biggrin:

I usually like to get there earlier rather than later. Woodbury becomes a freaking zoo. I have actually never seen a line at AC, but I guess I hit it at the right time. I have no patience for lines.

I always get to AC around 10:30 so I dont get the lines but I have seen them as I was leaving before at like 2.

Crazyforcoach IDK who natalie is but Ill look for you. If you see a Gmc Yukon in the parking lot thats taking up like 10 spaces thats me.

I always get to AC around 10:30 so I dont get the lines but I have seen them as I was leaving before at like 2.

Crazyforcoach IDK who natalie is but Ill look for you. If you see a Gmc Yukon in the parking lot thats taking up like 10 spaces thats me.

Kattkay - I will be in a gray ultima or a burgandy explorer -
Natalie is the SA with a heavy european accent

I went to Jackson today. I can't remember which of our Jersey Girls was looking for a Chocolate Zoe, but I returned mine today. I had paid $185 (?...it was $180 something) for it when I found it, and just couldn't stomach keeping it at that price when I knew that there had been an additional decrease in prices. So, I brought it with me with the intent of finding another chocolate Zoe, returning mine and buying the other. No such luck. No other chocolate Zoes. The SA I spoke with said that Jackson never got Chocolate Zoes in, that there had been one returned and that must've been the one I had bought. I debated whether to return it for like an hour, trying on other bags in the process. I ultimately decided to buy a Large Signature Zoe with chocolate trim because I don't own any signature print bags and I really liked the way the large hung on me. Plus, I ended up getting the Large Zoe for $145. I also picked up a cute mirror for my pocketbook, a key hook in silver (sorry..I know this isn't the proper name for it. It's the one with a hook/clasp on one side and the actual key ring on the other) and, the best deal of my day....a signature print agenda. It's not the large one. Maybe the small? I snagged it for $19! In the end, I got all of these goodies and the SA ended up owing ME $2 for the original chocolate Zoe return. Woo hoo! Oh, and as much as I had considered whether it was a wise choice to return the lovely chocolate Zoe, when I got home, there was a Hayden Harnett Conrad in Cordovan waiting on my doorstep (I won that bag on Ebay a few days ago).

Did you see the Legacy Tote? It's a bag that I had returned a while ago, and I wonder if it's still the same one. It came to $110 now. I was tempted to re-buy it. LOL.

ETA: I was disappointed too that there weren't any Lily bags, like the ones posted in some of the other outlet threads.

Did you see the Legacy Tote? It's a bag that I had returned a while ago, and I wonder if it's still the same one. It came to $110 now. I was tempted to re-buy it. LOL.

ETA: I was disappointed too that there weren't any Lily bags, like the ones posted in some of the other outlet threads.

Nope - no legacy tote :sad: clearance was really only had the same old boring stuff