New Boheme bag

Anyone know if any US stores have the Boheme in stock? I called NM Chicago and they had nothing and said there could be a 2-3 month wait for the next shipment.
When I was at the SF boutique last month, it seemed like they had every color except the black variations and navy. My SA did say they only offer to existing customers so its possible the person that picked up your call “lied”, I’d assume they’d only want to sell the bag in person to someone they can check their previous purchases.

I also heard that the bag might be only available in standalone stores and not ones inside a department store. That I’m unsure of.

When I was at the SF boutique last month, it seemed like they had every color except the black variations and navy. My SA did say they only offer to existing customers so its possible the person that picked up your call “lied”, I’d assume they’d only want to sell the bag in person to someone they can check their previous purchases.

I also heard that the bag might be only available in standalone stores and not ones inside a department store. That I’m unsure of.

Ok, thank you! I will give the SF store a call. I do have a purchase history and will make sure to mention that when I call.

Is everyone still loving their Boheme’s? I’m still debating pulling the trigger. I wish there were reviews/videos of it.
I never ended up using mine (purchased the black). I had the St. Louis many years ago and thought I would carry this just the same, but I feel it’s too deep to where I would go digging for things. I’m 5’3” and felt it dwarfed me…but have also seen it on similar frames and it looked fab!

Reactions: Purselover724
I never ended up using mine (purchased the black). I had the St. Louis many years ago and thought I would carry this just the same, but I feel it’s too deep to where I would go digging for things. I’m 5’3” and felt it dwarfed me…but have also seen it on similar frames and it looked fab!
I felt the same, I’m also 5’3”. I bought a black one a year ago, and ended up selling it because I felt it was too large. At the time I had been using small/mini bags for so long that the Boheme felt enormous. Now that I’ve moved to a more walkable city, and am using larger bags I’m beginning to miss it. It’s not much different than digging through some of the longer tote bags.

What are the chances goyard would sell me the same bag in the same color a year later? I’m seriously contemplating adding it back to my collection.

Is everyone still loving their Boheme’s? I’m still debating pulling the trigger. I wish there were reviews/videos of it.

I’ve only had my Boheme for a couple of weeks so not sure how valuable my opinion is. But, I adore this bag. It offers the lightweight and slouchy look like the St Louis but without having to struggle with a short strap drop. The Boheme is so easy to carry. I’m 5’7” so I don’t feel it’s too big on me. I find it very easy to retrieve items since the interior is the linen color. I don’t use an organizer. I have it in gray but would love it in black. Stock in the US seems quite low. I had to email several boutiques until I found one.

Reactions: Purselover724
Thank you!! I’m 5’10” and love big bags so I’m not worried about it looking too big. I always use big totes and I love this for a similar feel but different look. I just don’t know if I’ll love it in the long run and how
It’ll hold up
The bag offers a new take on the tote look which I love. I’m 5’9 and I feel like it’s the perfect size. I wouldn’t say it’s a big bag for my frame. If you’re worried about the long run, I’d pick a color closer to neutral. I have it in sky blue, and although it’s stunning, it is more difficult to style. Honestly the bag would be so stunning and effortless in the navy.

I managed to preorder the Boheme yesterday at my local boutique. I don’t have a profile with Goyard nor have I purchased anything there before. I just brought up to the SA about the Boheme and he told me I should place the preorder ASAP before their quota runs out. He asked me if i have a profile here and I said nope. He then told me he has to check if there’s still quota after telling me that. He still proceeded to let me preorder after checking though. Previously I visited the boutique few days before and got a different SA. The SA then told me it was impossible to get the Boheme and they don’t take in preorders/waiting list due to the long waiting list. I guess they judge people and it depends on the SA. I was wearing Hermès bag, sandals & bracelet & a nice dress when they decided to let me preorder. Double standards haha.

I went to dept store Printemps in Paris (I live here) today for a Boheme, and while I was waiting in line, an SA asked me what I wanted, I told him a Boheme, he kinda freaked out and screamed lol. Told me it was sold out for months in the 3 Paris stores. So I asked if it would come back in stock or if it's discontinued... he said because of success and resellers (?!), they decided to stop it... then he started to explain that I should "try St Honoré or the new Francois 1er store, because they possibly have some... but like Hermès, they keep these for good clients, blabla..." I found that very... interesting!! So I don't know if I should queue up tomorrow for hours and try my luck. I don't know if I look like a good client or a reseller...

Thanks for the mod shot! Looking good!

I have put my name on the wait list for a green one but no deposit was taken by Goyard in HK…don’t know how long the wait is
It’s been a year, did they call you back? I just placed a deposit yesterday for the Behome in Grey and was told it would take maximum three months to arrive.. i’m from Singapore

It’s been a year, did they call you back? I just placed a deposit yesterday for the Behome in Grey and was told it would take maximum three months to arrive.. i’m from Singapore
I have received a call from them in May 2023! Finally!

I got a grey one from reseller so I gave up one the green one from store.

The shop in HK said they no longer receive waitlist/order from customers until the current queue is clear.

Reactions: pinkduffy
congrats and wow. i purchased through email with the SF store location, paid for the green on 7/21 so around the same time as you did. i emailed them today and asked if they have any updates about the status and they told me they have not "received any more boheme" since i ordered. i guess they are lying to me and you are very lucky.
Hey! Have you gotten your bag? If yes, when did you get it and how long did you had to wait? I just preordered for a grey one on 7 Oct and i’m getting impatient now waiting for it. I’m planning to use it for my upcoming trip on 15 Nov so i’m really hoping i can get it by then but i’m not too hopeful.. I had to order with the heart painting because they told me I’m not allowed to preorder just the bag itself without the painting sooo… im guessing the painting is gonna take another up to 4 weeks from the day the bag arrives? SA told me it would take maximum 3 months the longest. I just wanna know how long are people waiting to get their preorders

Thanks for the detail and congrats on the bag! I stopped in last week to place an order for a gray one. Jazmeen was my SA as well, and I stopped by the store without an appointment, and my experience was meh. She did let me LOOK at someone else’s Boheme. I was planning on picking up few SLGs with it, but I felt rushed, so I’ll most likely check out Bergdorfs NYC next month. She did mention that they received a lot and folks had been waiting for awhile, but there’s no date eta provided. I hope the shipment comes in soon! Do tell us which organizer you end up with, I’m keeping my fingers crossed a Cuyana or equivalent makes a bag insert that fits Boheme nicely! :smile:
hey! did you receive your bag already? if yes, how long did it took you? i just preordered mine last weekend in gray as well but i’m getting really impatient. SA told me it would take maximum 3 months the longest. thanks!

Reactions: slyeee
hey! did you receive your bag already? if yes, how long did it took you? i just preordered mine last weekend in gray as well but i’m getting really impatient. SA told me it would take maximum 3 months the longest. thanks!
Hello, I ordered mine in August 2022, and received it sometime in Sept/Oct 2022. So it only took 1-2 months, but it felt like forever because there was no update to share. Trust your SA’s estimate, s/he’s probably pretty accurate on the delivery time. A lot of the artisans are back from their summer vacay so the store should fulfill the orders soon. Good luck!!!!

Reactions: pinkduffy
Hello, I ordered mine in August 2022, and received it sometime in Sept/Oct 2022. So it only took 1-2 months, but it felt like forever because there was no update to share. Trust your SA’s estimate, s/he’s probably pretty accurate on the delivery time. A lot of the artisans are back from their summer vacay so the store should fulfill the orders soon. Good luck!!!!

Are you still enjoying your boheme? I’m still on the fence about getting it. Any pics or insight you could share would be most helpful!

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Are you still enjoying your boheme? I’m still on the fence about getting it. Any pics or insight you could share would be most helpful!
Sorry I don’t have any good pics of the bag, I very much enjoy my Boheme. I think I may have taken photos of the bag when I received it, I’ll search and update.

Pros:
1. Folds flat in my carryon (think of how LV speedy flattens but thinner). Boheme was the only “nice” bag I packed in my carryon for a 3 week trip to (NY/bay/napa/SoCal /HI/WA) on personal and business trip, and 2 week vacation in Europe.

2. Weather proof. Rain/sun/wipes off water/sunscreen (I was little devastated when I brought Hermes Kelly box leather to SoCal last week and it rained, I carried my Kelly bag inside my outerwear).

3. Light weight. I’ve been carrying bare minimum (card wallet, cell phone, makeup pouch, keys, sunglasses), all bags now feel super heavy. Boheme is as light as my fabric tote bags, plus I can pack my surface pro if I need my laptop with me (along with cables, remarkable, everything above, kinto travel tumbler), and a scarf!

4. Zipper closure. I currently take subways a lot, and while I don’t have to worry about pick pocketers like Paris, I feel safe with having a top zipper. I’m traveling to Paris in Dec. and Boheme is one of my top contenders (other option is Hermes Evelyn tpm or Arcteryx Mantis under my coat).

5. Thick single leather shoulder strap. Many handbags over shoulder tend to slip off of my shoulder, or totes can leave a mark on my shoulder, but Boheme strap really stays put.

6. Complements my casual style. Since working remotely, I’m usually in a long sleeve t shirt/hoodie, jeans/leggings, sneakers, and Boheme makes it easy to dress casually.

Cons:
1. I have a love and hate relationship with the goyard print. I love the light weight, versatile colors, and the print, but I sometimes feel like I’m carrying a expensive version of free beauty bag from Neiman Marcus during an event.

2. So many fakes!!!! I once worked for a luxury brand LOOONNNNNG time ago, and given time/close look, I’m sure I can pick real and fakes apart, but sometimes when I walk past Canal st and see so many fakes on the floor, I wonder what’s the diff really?

Bottom line, if my friends, family asked for a rec., based on my life style, travel, fashion choices, I’d totally recommend a Boheme. I’d recommend getting bright colors (bought gray). I hope I provided honest feedback to help you decide. I think trying out the bag yourself in person is the best.

Wow- this is amazing, thank you so much!!! I agree that I need to try it in person. I’m heading into nyc in a few weekends hopefully one location has one for me to try. I’m hesitant to do a distance sale until I know for sure. Maybe I’ll get lucky and find the navy and love it and walk away with it!
I’m a huge tote person. I have 3 St. Louis, 1 Anjou, 4 neverfulls and 2 On-The-Gos. Whenever I swap to a smaller bag I always want more room, but I really want a non tote option that holds a lot and I really think this is it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of that!!! It’s much appreciated!!

• Love
Reactions: slyeee