New Boheme bag

I ordered mine from the SF store on 7/23 and got mine yesterday 8/17. They said they received a shipment of 50 bohemes in various colors but all going to full payment pre-order customers and there’s still not enough.
congrats and wow. i purchased through email with the SF store location, paid for the green on 7/21 so around the same time as you did. i emailed them today and asked if they have any updates about the status and they told me they have not "received any more boheme" since i ordered. i guess they are lying to me and you are very lucky.

Last edited:
congrats and wow. i purchased through email with the SF store location, paid for the green on 7/21 so around the same time as you did. i emailed them today and asked if they have any updates about the status and they told me they have not "received any more beheme" since i ordered. i guess they are lying to me and you are very lucky.
Sorry to hear that. I know the green is super popular. Maybe out of the 50, they only got a small number.

For me, I didn’t expect to pick this up. I received a generic email that my order was ready for pickup but I assumed it was for another bag I had ordered and indeed it was. It turned out I didn’t like what I ordered. Anyhow, I asked about my Boheme order and when they checked the system, they said it wasn’t there yet. So I continued to browse around and making conversation with the SA. It was a weekday so there was no crowd and I took my time. I checked out some other bags and somehow later, the SA saw my Boheme order in the back while looking for something else. She came out and said ‘it’s yours!’ I was shocked. So that turned out to be my first Goyard.

I would try calling back again. Their system is a little quirky and I think sole things are overlooked. Ask for Jazmeen in SF. She is down to Earth, super nice and patient. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: slyeee
Sorry to hear that. I know the green is super popular. Maybe out of the 50, they only got a small number.

For me, I didn’t expect to pick this up. I received a generic email that my order was ready for pickup but I assumed it was for another bag I had ordered and indeed it was. It turned out I didn’t like what I ordered. Anyhow, I asked about my Boheme order and when they checked the system, they said it wasn’t there yet. So I continued to browse around and making conversation with the SA. It was a weekday so there was no crowd and I took my time. I checked out some other bags and somehow later, the SA saw my Boheme order in the back while looking for something else. She came out and said ‘it’s yours!’ I was shocked. So that turned out to be my first Goyard.

I would try calling back again. Jazmeen in SF is super nice and patient. Good luck!
thanks for the info i dont really mind waiting just didn't want to get skipped while waiting. when i was making the payment on the phone with the store manager i asked which was the most popular and he told me the longest waitlist was for the black, not sure black/black or black/tan. i chose the shipped option as i live 2 hours away so not sure if that made a difference but hopefully they get more soon.

I ordered mine from the SF store on 7/23 and got mine yesterday 8/17. They said they received a shipment of 50 bohemes in various colors but all going to full payment pre-order customers and there’s still not enough.
I'm at least hopeful something is coming in!
I checked in with the Chicago store this week and they said I should get it within a month?
I'm about to hit week 4 here so.. hoping it's sooner than later. And not tacking on another 4 weeks? lol

Also, I'm to travel to Europe in a few weeks and hope to have this lightweight angel in hand before I go! (place I'm going doesn't have a Goyard thus the impatience and ordering in the states lol but did so before the price hike at least!)

Fingers & toes crossed over here!
Will report back any updates soon as I hear~

Last edited:
Reactions: tutung and c18027
does anyone have any info regarding stock in paris? i have an appointment in mid-Sept to look at the Artois MM but i absolutely love the shape of the boheme. also, can anyone let me know if the boheme is of similar size to the Artois MM?

does anyone have any info regarding stock in paris? i have an appointment in mid-Sept to look at the Artois MM but i absolutely love the shape of the boheme. also, can anyone let me know if the boheme is of similar size to the Artois MM?
they are sold out worldwide. theres a waitlist thats still open in certain stores which you prepay for the bag and wait 1-3 month to get it.

I would try calling back again. Their system is a little quirky and I think sole things are overlooked. Ask for Jazmeen in SF. She is down to Earth, super nice and patient. Good luck!
Thanks for the detail and congrats on the bag! I stopped in last week to place an order for a gray one. Jazmeen was my SA as well, and I stopped by the store without an appointment, and my experience was meh. She did let me LOOK at someone else’s Boheme. I was planning on picking up few SLGs with it, but I felt rushed, so I’ll most likely check out Bergdorfs NYC next month. She did mention that they received a lot and folks had been waiting for awhile, but there’s no date eta provided. I hope the shipment comes in soon! Do tell us which organizer you end up with, I’m keeping my fingers crossed a Cuyana or equivalent makes a bag insert that fits Boheme nicely! :smile:

Today I decided to take my Boheme out for the first time and it feels really good! The shoulder strap is amazing. It’s wide and thick but has a soft and velvety feel. I’m so happy I got this bag over the Artois.

I normally carry a WOC so I didn’t have much in my bag. I fit my card holder, key fob and chapstick in the pochette that comes with the bag. I threw in a scarf and sunnies too. Here’s a couple mod shots. I’m 5’3”.

E1B8B37C-062F-4E84-A84A-872ECDA0F2DA.jpeg

E4BCCD7B-0B4E-40F7-A46B-C470623FC7C3.jpeg

7970E66D-56E4-4076-A406-DB378EB8A863.jpeg

5F8F2501-D81A-48FB-8552-2D659D71E870.jpeg

Today I decided to take my Boheme out for the first time and it feels really good! The shoulder strap is amazing. It’s wide and thick but has a soft and velvety feel. I’m so happy I got this bag over the Artois.

I normally carry a WOC so I didn’t have much in my bag. I fit my card holder, key fob and chapstick in the pochette that comes with the bag. I threw in a scarf and sunnies too. Here’s a couple mod shots. I’m 5’3”.

View attachment 5596694

View attachment 5596695

View attachment 5596696

View attachment 5596697
Thank you for the review!! Looking good!

Do you use any bag insert? Do you think the bag can fit a4 size paper? I’m thinking of using this one in my business trip (if my local store has stock before my trip).

Thank you for the review!! Looking good!

Do you use any bag insert? Do you think the bag can fit a4 size paper? I’m thinking of using this one in my business trip (if my local store has stock before my trip).
Thank you. I haven’t looked for an insert yet. Thank goodness for the pochette that comes with the bag. I think an insert would make it easier to find stuff and give it more base shape but I wouldn’t want one that is too firm though because I wouldn't want it to look obvious on the outside since the bag material is quite thin. I don’t know how big an a4 paper is but if it’s a 8.5” x11” document, I think it would get wrinkled because of the shape of the hobo. If it’s in a folder, it might be hard to take in and out because the opening is narrow and the thick shoulder strap would get in the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: tutung