New Boheme bag

I went to dept store Printemps in Paris (I live here) today for a Boheme, and while I was waiting in line, an SA asked me what I wanted, I told him a Boheme, he kinda freaked out and screamed lol. Told me it was sold out for months in the 3 Paris stores. So I asked if it would come back in stock or if it's discontinued... he said because of success and resellers (?!), they decided to stop it... then he started to explain that I should "try St Honoré or the new Francois 1er store, because they possibly have some... but like Hermès, they keep these for good clients, blabla..." I found that very... interesting!! So I don't know if I should queue up tomorrow for hours and try my luck. I don't know if I look like a good client or a reseller...

I went to dept store Printemps in Paris (I live here) today for a Boheme, and while I was waiting in line, an SA asked me what I wanted, I told him a Boheme, he kinda freaked out and screamed lol. Told me it was sold out for months in the 3 Paris stores. So I asked if it would come back in stock or if it's discontinued... he said because of success and resellers (?!), they decided to stop it... then he started to explain that I should "try St Honoré or the new Francois 1er store, because they possibly have some... but like Hermès, they keep these for good clients, blabla..." I found that very... interesting!! So I don't know if I should queue up tomorrow for hours and try my luck. I don't know if I look like a good client or a reseller...
Well it’s definitely available here in the US…my SA did not indicate that they were discontinued

Reactions: Martyp
I was able to pick one up at the San Francisco location. They had every color except any of the black variations and navy. He did mention that they reserve the Boheme for existing customers only, not sure if that’s new or a rule at every store, but it might help you out to wear a Goyard bag so they know you’re a previous purchaser.

I came in for the Burgundy color but walked away with the Sky Blue. It’s stunning! Hoping you’re able to acquire one!

IMG_2353.jpeg

So I went to the St Honoré store today a bit before 6pm, waited in line for more than 30 mn, directly asked for a grey Boheme, and the SA kinda cringed... and after telling her that I was aware of the situation in France (and different from the US), she told me it was not discontinued, she told me they actually had some right now (orange, yellow, light blue, white and another one I can't remember) and gave me her number to contact her so she can tell me when they have one, but she wouldn't keep it for me so I would need to be very quick to respond. So I guess I look like a good local client and not a reseller after all:biggrin:

So I went to the St Honoré store today a bit before 6pm, waited in line for more than 30 mn, directly asked for a grey Boheme, and the SA kinda cringed... and after telling her that I was aware of the situation in France (and different from the US), she told me it was not discontinued, she told me they actually had some right now (orange, yellow, light blue, white and another one I can't remember) and gave me her number to contact her so she can tell me when they have one, but she wouldn't keep it for me so I would need to be very quick to respond. So I guess I look like a good local client and not a reseller after all:biggrin:
Ooh glad to hear that it worked out!! Hopefully you can get your hands on one soon. :smile:

Reactions: Martyp