New Additions to my ever expanding collection!

OMG.. I would kill for your Vert Deau, YUMMY!!!
I see that you love the twiggy style... I have never seen one IRL before but have owned the city and first. COULD YOU PLEASE tell me a little about the twiggy and what you love about this style? I thought I would ask the twiggy queen...lol! Thanks

Oh I love your Twiggy's! How amazing, you have a skunk as a pet???!!! It looks so cute! I have never heard of a skunk as a pet. How cool, he he...I especially love your Grey & Vert D'Eau Twiggy's:nuts:

karenab, yep, 05 Magenta and as usual with 05's, the leather is just divine, distressed but totally even and silky in colour!

CoutureObsessed, Yep, 40% off, thanks to REREsaurus who posted about the sale at Susan's. I have been wanting Vert d'Eau since it came out, but it's close to Seafoam and so I put it off. Then I saw about the sale and was thinking and thinking ... for a week. I (finally) decided, because I couldn't pass up a brand, spanking new one for $657 and thought it would definitely be gone, but not so! I believe it's okay to post about this, because the post about the sale was in the Shopping sub-section which is open to all members!

fashionispoison, handbagangel, hmwe46, missgc, ladybugfreckle, Cheshire Cat, Fayden, may22, galex101404, aki_sato, Murphy66, slshopper, vikianderson, CTgirl414, riffraff, lovelygarments, KDC, thank you so much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated!

alisonanna, kirsten, Biondina 1003, slshopper, riffraff, Moonstarr, KDC, Thank you for the lovely words about Molly, if you have other questions about Molly, feel free to PM me ... I could talk about her all day long! : )

zacorey, again, so sorry for not having thanked you in the original post! Thank you for your sweety words : )

Moonstarr, it's from S/S of 05 and it's just called Taupe. It's a greyish brown, kind of like a dark, dark Greige!

Sunspark, I have used her so many times already, I keep reaching for other clutches, but end up with her and spend the night touching the amazing soft leather. She is in a very appreciated home!!

Nutz4purses, I was just drawn to the Twiggy and never really entertained any of the other styles. I have always been drawn more to the east-west style handbags, the Coach Pocket flap, another bag by Brahmin. I find it incredibly easy to use because I can find things in it, it has a good sized inner pocket, it just absolutely works for me. The SA certainly knew what she was doing when she said "go ahead, put all your stuff in it!"
I am also only 5', so anything longer and the tassels would drag on the ground!! :yes::yes: I do wish they had not shortened the handles because I can *just* get the current handles on over shoulder, but prefer the newer ones to be handheld, it's just more comfortable. I usually take an 04 if I want a shoulder bag for the day because I don't like the Twiggy when carried by the strap.

I wish you well,
B
Bridget

Omg Bridget, your collection is simply amazing. The black and pewter - TDF! I'm seriously drooling over here!

Molly is so gorgeous. Is she the only exotic pet you have? And... are you close to Susans? I'd love to have something to chat about! Thanks for all the photos! :flowers:

Thanks so much for your sweet words dustypaws, yeah, I totally lucked out with the Black Twiggy!

We also have ferrets, and we recently lost our last hedgehog to cancer :sad: No other exotic pets. We have looked at Kinkajous a great deal, but I think that they require more attention than we are able to give right now and I think that is such an important part of pet ownership, is knowing when enough is enough! Maybe in a few years time!

We are lucky to live in Florida where they have pretty lax exotic pet ownership laws. Most states do not allow skunk ownership. You just have to have an ownership and exhibition permit in Fl, and the exhibition one is just because we take her to the pet store and shows and things like that.

I am not near Susan at all, I did a phone order, I live in south-east Florida! I would love to hang out though!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bridget - what great updates to your Twiggy collection. :nuts: I especially like the Magenta. It has such amazing color. OMG ~ the pictures of Molly are so adorable! :P I can't believe she actually sleeps in the bed. That's so awesome! My boyfriend always teases me and says my cat looks like a skunk...I never actually thought you could have a skunk for a pet.

I love your new bags! The Taupe, Rose, and Magenta are super gorgeous and I've never seen a Vert D'eau look so luscious!! Congratulations Bridget!

And you have a pet skunk! That is so cool!

PS-your boxes are being shipped out tomorrow morning. I finally had time to go buy some brown wrapping paper and rope. :heart:

OMG, Bridget, just kill me now, why don't you? :Push: Just take an icepick and jab it right in my :heart:.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh :cry:, how I miss my RV MU Clutch.......:crybaby:

attachment.php