New Additions to my ever expanding collection!

1. It's been a busy few months and I thought I would post a thread showing my new beauties! In order of acquisition! I would like to thank several tPFer for their help with these bags, they are the super fantastic ladies!!
    'bama girl for help with the fabulous, minty mint 05 Taupe, she's still got her original shine and is just lovely!!
    Andy-Sach for the *amazing* Tomato, this red is just out of this world!!
    REREsaurus for her post in shopping which led me to the Vert d'Eau which is so gorgeous in colour, I just want to hug her - and 40% off - be still my beating heart!
    lovelygarments for the stunning 04 Rose, it's just a beautiful bag and so smoooooshy!
    HGBags for the lovely little white wallet, so cute!
    Becca for the simply amaaaazing Magenta. When I opened the dustbag I actually said "Jesus" because I was so blown away by her!! It's such a deep colour!
    and last, but definitely not least:
    Sunspark for the beautiful, silky, soft black Makeup with pewter hardware that matches my 04 Twiggy.
    I am so grateful to fiatflux for help with that HG of mine, even over 15 months ago, and I still am grateful, I think I have seen one other black Twiggy with Pewter hardware!

Without further ado: pictures!

Molly, our skunk checking out the bags ... maybe food lies within???

[​IMG]

Here Twiggy Twiggy!

Not that fabulous a picture, too much sunlight on the white, wrong angle, not in focus, but it's pretty!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish you well,

Bridget

Molly and Bal 01.jpg Twiggy layers.jpg Twiggy spread 02.jpg Twiggy spread.jpg Black and red 01.jpg
  2. Black with Pewter hardware bags! I will never in my life get tired of the black and silver combo in regular hardware!

I wish you well,

Bridget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black w PH 01.jpg Black w PH 02.jpg
  3. If I can score a magenta as deep as that I'll be doing cartwheels!!

Its an 05 correct?

4. ohhhhmyGod!! i am hyperventitaling as i'm typing this. you made beyond perfect purchases!!! congrats you lucky gal! the leather on them all is great! enjoy your goodies =)

5. Wow!!! Bridget! Look at those rare pieces! Unbelievable... I particularly like the Rose and Taupe Twiggy! :nuts::drool:

6. Wow, my heart belongs to your seafoam twiggy :heart:

7. I am in awe of your pewter hardware bags! :drool: You have a beautiful collection with lots of very sought after pieces. Enjoy them!

8. oh my. oh my. absolutely stunning - gorgeous - jawdropping - amazing. What a fabulous combination. You have made some gorgeous acquisitions :love:

9. Wow, Bridget, congratulations on your amazing additions!! I think that is the best Vert d'Eau I've ever seen - and 40% off??? :woohoo:

10. I should have been specific! It's 05 Magenta and has a gorgeous puce purple cast!

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. Love the bags ... but tell me about the pet skunk?!

12. Wow, you are the twiggy qween! :queen: Congrats on all of your fab new additions!

And OMG Molly! You have a skunk? That is sooooooo cool! I'd love to see more pictures of her.

13. :queen: I bow to the Twiggy Queen! And your skunk is such a cutie.

14. LOL more skunk pictures!!!! btw love your bags too...

15. awesome collection :biggrin: