Neverfull or Tivoli??

The neverfull is sort of an unstructured shoulder tote. Reminds me a bit of a beach bag in it's structure--very cute!
I think that it will be great in damier!
An interesting story about the neverfull, my SA saw a demo at an LV show. It tested the strength of the neverfull straps (which are relativelythin). They were able to put 200 pounds in the bag before one of the straps broke!!

went in store yesterday and my SA told me that the neverfull is out next month???

the cheeky gal placed my name on the waitlist even before i knew abt the existence of the bag!

The neverfull is sort of an unstructured shoulder tote. Reminds me a bit of a beach bag in it's structure--very cute!
I think that it will be great in damier!
An interesting story about the neverfull, my SA saw a demo at an LV show. It tested the strength of the neverfull straps (which are relativelythin). They were able to put 200 pounds in the bag before one of the straps broke!!

200 pounds? That's good enough for me! The short straps kinda worried me too, that they seemed a bit thin, but 200 pounds is more than *I* weigh...and I don't think I could physically carry anything weighing more than myself...and I don't plan on getting in the bag either...so we're all good!

FINALLY saw the look book today(yup, TX's always late). Here's what I remembered so far:
-Damier Sophie-450, HI, JP, SPAIN & GUAM!

You meant SAIPAN, not Spain right? :confused1:
oh my, sry about that bad typo! :shy:

Miss Piggy~From the look book, that's what it reminds me of.

sass_o~I just called 866, they say May 28, 07. But ofcourse I doubt that's the release for my local LV. You have a very thoughtful SA, wish mine is like that *sigh*

ilikepenguins~it's great to know the weight limit of Neverfull, but not sure how bad of a strap mark it will make on shoulder when wearing summer tops. Neverfull didn't appear to you? I was :nuts: when I first saw the post and pix on tPF:love: