Neverfull or Tivoli??

As much as i love Damier, i think Neverfull looks the best in mono, b/c Damier don't really go w/the beige and brown stripe interior IMO.

rileygirl-no problem, you lucky girl in HI!

deluxeduck-It's really cute, but not sure if it's too busy IRL w/the square Damier and Giant Red circle stamp:shrugs:

NL3181-sry, my SA didn't hear anything, I am the one who usually give em new info.....thanks tPF!:P

Deelove-sounds like a great summer trip :graucho:

cherry pie & Pia-sry girls, but at least Spain is releasing it too!

Karman-Damier Neverfull is set to release in Nov, Damier Sophie should be sooner than that.

Mid- no problem, can you tell I love Damier too? Everything I remember is related to Damier haha:rolleyes:

Classic you think TX is slow for the Book UK doesn't even have it yet and Paris is only about an hours flight away!

What's with the random locations for Sophie releases?!?! I have friend who live's in Barcelona I am so getting on that list!

FINALLY saw the look book today(yup, TX's always late). Here's what I remembered so far:
-Damier Sophie-450, HI, JP, SPAIN & GUAM!
-Damier Neverfull release @ Nov.07 $525, 575, 635 (pm, mm, gm)
-Damier w/RED TRUNK STAMP: mini pochette, agenda pm, zippy wallet?
-Vernis Aramante shoulder bag, a bit similar to Beverly line w/Gold hardware.
-MONO tivoli(sp?), reminds me of Mizzi

So for those of you who've seen the look book, can tivoli pass as shoulder bag or handheld like the Manhattans/Saleyas? I will be moving out and purchase new car this summer, so can only pick either Neverfull or Tivoli. What's your recommendation?:drool:

Is it true that something like Monogram or Vienna Mizi will be out this fall ? :smile: