Neverfull or Tivoli??

Oct 13, 2006
FINALLY saw the look book today(yup, TX's always late). Here's what I remembered so far:
-Damier Sophie-450, HI, JP, SPAIN & GUAM!
-Damier Neverfull release @ Nov.07 $525, 575, 635 (pm, mm, gm)
-Damier w/RED TRUNK STAMP: mini pochette, agenda pm, zippy wallet?
-Vernis Aramante shoulder bag, a bit similar to Beverly line w/Gold hardware.
-MONO tivoli(sp?), reminds me of Mizzi

So for those of you who've seen the look book, can tivoli pass as shoulder bag or handheld like the Manhattans/Saleyas? I will be moving out and purchase new car this summer, so can only pick either Neverfull or Tivoli. What's your recommendation?:drool:

o m g! i want a damier sophie SOOOOOO bad. shoot, shoot, shoot! i'm kicking myself for not buying something when I was there last summer. :cursing:

i havent seen the tivoli but the neverfull is gorgeous! i really like it

Tivoli is more of a dome shape (enlarged cosmetic bag?) than trapozid like Neverfull, w/secure closure(unsure zip, flap or kiss lock, pix too small>"<) rather than open top like Neverfull. But the price is also more heafty, PM & GM only , PM starts mid 800s, but who knows what the actual price would be when it release?:shrugs:

Classic Chic: Thanks for the info. I am hoping to get the Damier Sophie and Damier Neverfull. Good to know how much i'll need to save and by when.

Mello yello jen, love the new pic of your JRT!!

Classic Chic,
thank's for the info....:P
my SA told me there are going to be 2 new denim bags soon(regular blue and black),
have you heard this from your SA too ?

Me and my friend had a look at the lookbook a few wks back and she really liked the Tivoli, but we couldn't see the price.
I'm sure I saw the pochette with the red trunks and bags logo but I could be confused!? I was trying to take everything in as quick as I could, but it didn't work. lol.