Myhabit.com & ruelala.com

I'll never buy any designer stuff on there ever again.

i don't think you have to never buy any designer stuff on there ever again -- i think you just have to do your due diligence. we make the mistake of thinking that "legitimate"/non-second-hand sites are somehow better at authenticating designer merchandise, when in fact they probably don't bother authenticating anything at all -- they just buy from reputable sellers/suppliers. i honestly would just double-check everything not purchased directly from a boutique with the girls here, because i've seen fakes at places like nordstrom and neiman marcus (most likely a situation where someone purchased something and returned a fake, and the saleperson who processed the return didn't know it was a fake -- why would they). i mean, i have literally saw a dress once at nordstrom with the tag "docle and gabbana."

edit: that said, i'd be very cautious of buying something from myhabit that wasn't returnable, just in case.

I just got the Balenciaga city Giant with gold hardware that I purchased from MyHabit. The leather is way too shinny and distressed (too many cracks) so I searched and found your post on the Authenticate This page and GUESS WHAT? I got the exact same bag you got with the same serial number!! I CANNOT BELIEVE that MyHabit tries to sell the same fake bag twice! May I ask how you got your refund? Did you have to submit any written proof? Thank you so much!

Yeah, ... just wow. That is terrible. It's bad enough they do it once to a customer, but, are they so low that they throw the bag right back in to circulation and hope they can fool someone else for some money?

Then again, MyHabit's parent company is Amazon, so, just think of how many vendors they have that ship counterfeit items to people across all price points.