Myhabit.com & ruelala.com

Ruelala is associated with smart bargains.com which is like a smaller overstock.com. I haven't ordered from them but they should be a legit site since they're affiliated with a legit company here in the US.

Just bought a Work from Myhabit. The bag arrived today but with no dust bag:nogood:

Myhabit should be selling authenticated products, how can this happened?

Anyone have the same experience like me with Myhabit?

Just bought a Work from Myhabit. The bag arrived today but with no dust bag:nogood:

Myhabit should be selling authenticated products, how can this happened?

Anyone have the same experience like me with Myhabit?
I had the same thing happen to me when I ordered a wallet from them. No dust bag, just the box. Give them a call. They didn't have a dust bag to mail to me, so it was either I send the wallet back to them or they offer me a discount on it. I took the discount because I really liked the wallet. It was like an extra 10% off.

I had the same thing happen to me when I ordered a wallet from them. No dust bag, just the box. Give them a call. They didn't have a dust bag to mail to me, so it was either I send the wallet back to them or they offer me a discount on it. I took the discount because I really liked the wallet. It was like an extra 10% off.

Thank you for your answer. My Bbag was just wrap inside a plastic bag and packed in the shipping box.:sweatdrop:

I've sent them a message and they replied a dust bag was not mentioned in the listing that's why there should not be one. OMG.:faint: Buying a brand new designer bag I would expect it come with the original dust bag.

I want to keep the bag and I will try to negotiate with them again and see what the outcome will be.

Thank you for your answer. My Bbag was just wrap inside a plastic bag and packed in the shipping box.:sweatdrop:

I've sent them a message and they replied a dust bag was not mentioned in the listing that's why there should not be one. OMG.:faint: Buying a brand new designer bag I would expect it come with the original dust bag.

I want to keep the bag and I will try to negotiate with them again and see what the outcome will be.
Hopefully they offer you some sort of compensation! Report back and let us know what happens! Good luck.

I just purchase a Berge leather bag from Myhabit.com. Now I learned that others on this forum have gotten knockoff from this site, I am all worried my bag might be a fake.

And what's up with not having a dust bag? If it was authentic, the designer's warehouse should have shipped the dust bags to the retails. I should have researched this site more thoroughly...

I purchased this giant city anthracite from myhabit last month,while i was trying it out several tyms,i realized it was too heavy to carry the wholeday eventhough i loved it i decided to return since they have a 14day return policy.i just wasnt expecting it would take 4weeks for them to refund the amount,thats what the rep told me when i called and made a follow up,i just got my refund so im good,mine came with a dustbag.myhabit is affiliated with amazon since the sender on the box states from amazon so im assuming they're operated by amazonImageUploadedByPurseForum1379046838.713167.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1379046873.962770.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1379046888.895317.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1379046906.962008.jpg

I also purchased a velo and a giant 12 from myhabit without the original dust bag. now questioning whether it's real or fake. the velo is from F/W 2012, does myhabit always sell off-seaon bags?

I bought a black part time with rose gold hardware from myhabit last July or August. It came with a dust bag (though seems very cheap compared to the LV ones) and authentication card just like a previous post showed. It seems authentic and I have been happily caring it 2-3 times a week for the past 9 moths. :smile: