My Newest Babies!

And finally a family shot of the Dior pieces I currently have with me on the east coast. Hopefully, I wasn't a bore and everyone enjoyed my pieces :smile:

*faints!!!*
Once again, thanks for taking the trouble to showcase your Diors. I wonder if you add to your title "and the rest of my awesome Diors". ;)

And you mentioned that your mom has FIFTEEN LD's?!!! No wonder you started your Dior 'addiction' at such a young age of 15 (a happy coincidence here lol).

And finally a family shot of the Dior pieces I currently have with me on the east coast. Hopefully, I wasn't a bore and everyone enjoyed my pieces :smile:

Gorgeous, stunning, spectacular, amazing, fabulous...just wow. Thank you so very much for sharing the rest of your east coast collection with us all; they are all so beautiful! I loved each story, and the bags themselves are just wonderful time capsules of Dior history and glamour. Your recent bags are heavenly, and the colors are versatile and quite usable whilst being so lovely at the same time. :love::loveeyes::love:

O my goodness!! Look at those collections ... you are truly a Dior lady :smile:. Congrats, they are all truly GORGEOUS :heart::heart:. What I love most are your Diorissimo, ahhh ..... true, as you said Dior comes out with the best colors :loveeyes: :smile:

*faints!!!*
Once again, thanks for taking the trouble to showcase your Diors. I wonder if you add to your title "and the rest of my awesome Diors". ;)

And you mentioned that your mom has FIFTEEN LD's?!!! No wonder you started your Dior 'addiction' at such a young age of 15 (a happy coincidence here lol).

LOL I'm glad you made me do this, I greatly enjoyed reviewing my collection. It gave me a chance to re-appreciate my oldies.

Gorgeous, stunning, spectacular, amazing, fabulous...just wow. Thank you so very much for sharing the rest of your east coast collection with us all; they are all so beautiful! I loved each story, and the bags themselves are just wonderful time capsules of Dior history and glamour. Your recent bags are heavenly, and the colors are versatile and quite usable whilst being so lovely at the same time. :love::loveeyes::love:

Thanks tutu! I agree, the recent purchases are much more reliable and more practical. I don't have the heart to sell my oldies but have no idea what to do with them either. Ideas?

O my goodness!! Look at those collections ... you are truly a Dior lady :smile:. Congrats, they are all truly GORGEOUS :heart::heart:. What I love most are your Diorissimo, ahhh ..... true, as you said Dior comes out with the best colors :loveeyes: :smile:

I definitely agree, the Diorissimo is definitely my favorite style out of all of them. I'm thinking about just collecting them from now on in different colors :smile: I think it's absolutely worth it!

This is out of order, but this is 1 of 2 medium Lady Dior that I have. I bought this one back in 2010, and should have listened to my mother when she said to invest in LD (my mom has about 15 LD, all in different colors). Back then this bag only retailed for $2200, now it's $3400 :crybaby:. Oh well, you can't get them all. The upside is, I've only carried this beauty twice since I got her. The bag is beautiful but it's just not fitting for my current lifestyle since I love to carry lots of things so my ideal bags are more tote-style.

My other LD is a black proliferated bag with pink lining. She is currently living it up at the Dior spa treatment center in New York. Once I receive her back in a couple of weeks, I'll update :smile:

Omg!! Ur collection is to die for. I love love this patent red ld. I first fell in love w/ dior bec of this patent red ld. Also back in 2010 when it was still 2250$. I cannot stomach 2250 at that time and the price keeps going up and up and in 2 yrs almost double. But once i made my 1st purchase it's like opening a pandora box. Love ur story

Omg!! Ur collection is to die for. I love love this patent red ld. I first fell in love w/ dior bec of this patent red ld. Also back in 2010 when it was still 2250$. I cannot stomach 2250 at that time and the price keeps going up and up and in 2 yrs almost double. But once i made my 1st purchase it's like opening a pandora box. Love ur story

The price hike definitely makes me sad! This red color was the reason why I bought this LD even though the LD doesn't really fit my lifestyle. One of the best colors ever issued in my opinion.

I get that pandora box feeling with all my Dior purchases. It never gets old. The bags are so gorgeous and it also helps that the wrapping done by the SAs are also so beautifully done and adds to the beauty of the entire package!

Just a heads up, I don't know where you're staying in California, hopefully in southern California since there is a big Dior boutique at South Coast Plaza. Otherwise, in Northern California (where I am originally from), we only have one dinky boutique in Blooimgdales. Their selection is limited. Usually when my mom and I buy Dior, we buy a plane ticket to Las Vegas; there are 3 very big boutiques in Las Vegas and you pretty much have all the colors for the bags (really rare for them not to have the pieces that you want in stock).

Thank you very much, Las Vegas is the place I want to go shopping in Us, I remembered my shopping experience was endless. My relative live in Sacto, we drive about 6 hrs to get to Vegas. Very glad to hear the dior stores there has everything !
Thank you for showing us your Dior collection, it's truly amazing

Thank you very much, Las Vegas is the place I want to go shopping in Us, I remembered my shopping experience was endless. My relative live in Sacto, we drive about 6 hrs to get to Vegas. Very glad to hear the dior stores there has everything !
Thank you for showing us your Dior collection, it's truly amazing

Every time I check the Dior website for availability and I see that the US has a particular item in stock, almost ALL of the Vegas boutiques have that particular item. Even if one sells, two or three more locations have the same thing. This is rare for Dior, since they usually only have one boutique in a US city (with the exception of New York).

I miss Vegas. Can't wait to go back!