My Newest Babies!

From the Jazz collection, a SLG. It's a zebra print made from pony hair. Oh so soft!

After the Jazz collection, I swayed and went off to explore other brands: Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci and Prada. 2 years would pass before I bought something from Dior again...and my story will continue in the AM! Enjoy for now :smile:

I lied...one of my last bought bags was in 2010: my LE 30 (Trente)

My so-called "ballerina" bag. A bag my dad actually got me to remind me of my dancing years as his little ballerina :smile:

And just some insight: The chain on the Miss Dior was actually not copied from Chanel's 2.55 bag; it from from this bag (the Miss Dior links are a little bigger but the same style links), if you look closely at the chains that make up the handles.

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 431
OH. EM. GEE. I love everything!!! Everything is perfect. *DROOL*!!!!
I totally agree that the hardest part is choosing a color because everything at Dior is so gorgeous. I'm finally picking up my first miss dior this weekend, now I'm even more excited after seeing your reveal! If I came home with 3 Dior boxes tho my hubby would crap his pants lol!
Thanks for sharing :smile:

I'm actually not sure how shopping works in the US for international buyers, I've only bought Dior in France and in Italy and I know you can VAT back so that saves a ton.

But for my small Diorissimo, it was purchased at $3800 + tax (5% in Virginia, but it can vary anywhere from 0% in Oregon, to about 9% in certain parts of California). So my total after tax was $3980, almost $4K for that bag.

The medium that I just bought this past weekend was $4200 + tax, total was almost $4500.

There hasn't been a price increase since I've bought them, but I've been hearing rumors that one is expected soon, since the SLGs recently took a hit here in the US.

I hope that helps!

thank you very much, i think i can save at least 300 bucks may be tax as well. im going to visit family anyway in California

This is the smaller one. I was hoping to find a Miss Dior in a long chain, but the colors that were available in the long chain did not appeal to me very much. Oh well, I'll be in Paris sometime within the next 6 months, I'm sure I'll have more to choose from there.

BTW love your long chain Miss Dior in your avatar!
Thanks. I'm thinking of actually getting a bigger one on short chain, I love the cross body feature of the long chain but it keeps rubbing on my clothes and the back of the bag keeps getting color transfer. I am able to remove the stains but its a pain.

Wow I didn't know that you had all of these Dior bags! It's nice to see some of these designs in a collection again. The Girly Boston is one of my favourite pieces of all time.

And your exotic Gauchos...:drool::drool::loveeyes::loveeyes:

LOVE your collection, and love hearing the stories behind each bag; thank you so very much for taking the time to go through your bags one at a time for us! I can't wait for the next installment! :smile:

Agree with tutu :biggrin: BIG THANKS!!!

OP, you. are. one. serious. Dior. addict lol. I've never seen such a vast and diverse collection of Dior pieces. I love your back stories. They show a true appreciation of what you acquired. And to start your love at the age of 15! That's good taste right from the beginning. :biggrin: