Missoni for Target *Modeling Pics*

You're welcome, I hope it works out for you! Sometimes the straps are really there just more for decoration, the top mostly does a good job of holding it up on its own. But I hope it works! I would also put something on the ends of the straps when you detach them, just so they don't unravel. Dritz's Fray Check works really well and you can get it at Michael's and other craft or fabric stores:
http://www.dritz.com/brands/showcase/details.php?ITEM_NUM=674

Thanks for the info...and encouragement. :flowers:

Thanks for the info. I won't get the medium then. I wonder if XL would be too big for me though. Do they shrink at all?

I havent worn or washed mines yet...waiting for the spring weather. Large might be a slightly better fit for you, but it wouldn't look terrible if it was a little big. Some missoni items I got varies between med and large. Mines is a medium and its almost fitted. I might be washing mines by hand because I had the missoni skirt and it shrunk after washing.

wow! everything looks so great!
I actually didnt know abt this designer cross-over target line.
I'm from Toronto, and it only brought to my attention since this thurs when target opened the one day pop-up store featuring Jason Wu's collection=)
I started doing my research on ebay and Amazon. I found tons of great items!
I just ordered the Missoni hairbands and a brown cardigan.
Since I'm not sure abt the size, so I will just ordered the cardigan first, if I like it, I will keep ordering more=p
The most wanted items for me are the blue zig zag dress and the black and white sweater coat:heart::heart::heart:
Btw, I'm new to this forum and this is my first ever post!!!=D

wow! everything looks so great!
I actually didnt know abt this designer cross-over target line.
I'm from Toronto, and it only brought to my attention since this thurs when target opened the one day pop-up store featuring Jason Wu's collection=)
I started doing my research on ebay and Amazon. I found tons of great items!
I just ordered the Missoni hairbands and a brown cardigan.
Since I'm not sure abt the size, so I will just ordered the cardigan first, if I like it, I will keep ordering more=p
The most wanted items for me are the blue zig zag dress and the black and white sweater coat:heart::heart::heart:
Btw, I'm new to this forum and this is my first ever post!!!=D
Welcome to tpf! :flowers: I hope you sized down in the brown cardigan (the one with the zig zags, correct)? It tends to run large.

Black and white sweatercoat is also large..unless you have big breasts because then you may not be able to close it if you size down.

I am not sure of the blue dress. I think it may run true to size? :shrugs: