Missoni for Target *Modeling Pics*

Here's a home modeling shot of the small milk crate and the media storage box. I posted this in my closet thread but thought it would be appropriate here too.
Wow- amazing! I picked up those same Missoni storage boxes and I keep them on top of my wardrobe. I keep belts in one, scarves in another, and tights in a third. Can't stop looking at them, I've had them for a couple of months now and haven't gotten sick of that rose pattern yet!

:smile:

Wow- amazing! I picked up those same Missoni storage boxes and I keep them on top of my wardrobe. I keep belts in one, scarves in another, and tights in a third. Can't stop looking at them, I've had them for a couple of months now and haven't gotten sick of that rose pattern yet!

:smile:

They are such great boxes! Mine are empty right now but I'll probably end up putting scarves in them.

Cardi
P1070061.jpg

You look very nice, Bling! You look perfect in that outfit.

Regarding the sweater boxes, I was never able to find stock of any. They are so practical and pretty though. I especially like the Colore ones.

Hey everyone! I have a sizing question (: For everyone who normally wears an XS in womens, what size would you buy in girls? Large or XL? I'm 5/5.1 incase that narrows it helps (:

EDIT: I also have a pretty small frame (:

I've also got a pretty small frame but I'm 5'3" I bought the girls multicolore zig zag sweater and the sweater dress in the XL (the dress in the L was too small and tight for me. I also got the girls vest and skirt in the L size and they fit me OK too.

May I ask the size of your cardigan? I luv it. How is it running. Thanks

It's a medium, and I think it runs big. Even the medium is a little too big in my arms I think, but it would depend on if you want it to totally close or not. I have a larger chest, so the medium doesn't totally close across my front, but I don't mind