Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
I was going to get a rose gold bracelet and my SA offered me a Constance. But when I tried the bracelet on it was a bit uncomfortable so I told her I would try similar bracelet from another brand to see if it's the problem with the size. And I took the Constance and a Kelly wallet. my SA told me she's going to hold the bracelet for me. So my question is, if I decide not to get the bracelet in the end due to the sizing problem, is it going to make my SA upset? The last time I shopped with her was in July (a necklace and a B), afterwards I tried to find some clutch and picotin but nothing was available. if I turn down the bracelet, should I buy something else (blanket, necklace, etc). Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

SA offered me a 23 black Porosus Constance bag with gold hardware, and a bleu paon Constance wallet, I bought both, but I regard it now, I do not like the wallet color, and the Constance bag is so expensive to me, I prefer to replace it by several birkin or kelly bags in future. should I return them back to the store during 30 days, does it will affect my relationship with my SA?

I already tried several resellers, but they all do not response me about the resell, it looks like Constance bag is not so popular as birkin bag. if you know someone is good at resell business, please let me know too.

IMG_1481770336.120925.jpgIMG_1481770352.649644.jpg

Reactions: cap4life
I will definitely keep the Constance bag! You can never go wrong with Black and Gold and especially in croc leather! It is such a timeless classic piece. (Though I did pass a swift leather C because I didn't think I will be able to look after swift leather as well as Epsom)
I will try and return the wallet if you can. I'm sure your SA will understand and only wants you to be happy and enjoy your H goodies!

but when I try to resell the Constance bag to the resellers, they are not interested as birkins, it confuse me about the value of the Constance bag
The resellers don't know how long they will carry the bag in their inventory before they sell it. The croc leather is (comparatively) very expensive compared with plain leather. That's another factor that will make the bag hard to sell. If you really don't want the two items, return them as fast as possible so the store can resell them for Xmas. The two returns will probably affect your relationship with an SA but that's not your problem right now.

Reactions: cap4life
My advice is to never buy something with the intent to sell it just so you can get something else. It's not so easy to sell bags...even brand new ones...without being an established seller with a strong reputation. These people already have sources (apparently) for obtaining inventory. Just buy what you love and will use. Works out best in the long run. Also, I would caution that you don't want to look like you're trying to offer items for sale on a forum here by posting pics. It's a fine line! Good luck and my advice is to be candid with your SA and return before holidays to try and salvage a relationship.

I made my decision and keep both of them, I do not want to screw up a relationship with SA, and I wish I can get more good stuff from her in future. during the previous days, I focus on how to resell it, but forgot to appreciate these bags themselves. you are right, I should not buy something with the intent to sell it, and the two bags should become my Christmas gift too.

SA offered me a 23 black Porosus Constance bag with gold hardware, and a bleu paon Constance wallet, I bought both, but I regard it now, I do not like the wallet color, and the Constance bag is so expensive to me, I prefer to replace it by several birkin or kelly bags in future. should I return them back to the store during 30 days, does it will affect my relationship with my SA?

I already tried several resellers, but they all do not response me about the resell, it looks like Constance bag is not so popular as birkin bag. if you know someone is good at resell business, please let me know too.

View attachment 3548633View attachment 3548634
I think both items are lovely. you should keep them. you may never come across them again if you sell them and regret it.

Reactions: VigeeLeBrun