Style Made in Chelsea Milly, Caggy etc style thread

Milly and Caggie both look great I think.

I just watched S3 the episode where Ollie goes roller skating with another guy. I thought that Victoria looked fab. She had a gorgeous (Chanel?) leather jacket and a Chanel bag too. She has some very nice items IMO.

I also loved the outfit that Mark Frawncis wore at the art gallery ... that jacket was fab.

By the way, are we all taking a dislike to Spencer or is it just me?

Milly and Caggie both look great I think.

I just watched S3 the episode where Ollie goes roller skating with another guy. I thought that Victoria looked fab. She had a gorgeous (Chanel?) leather jacket and a Chanel bag too. She has some very nice items IMO.

I also loved the outfit that Mark Frawncis wore at the art gallery ... that jacket was fab.

By the way, are we all taking a dislike to Spencer or is it just me?

I watched it (of course) and for the first time I was so sad for Ollie! He seems so lost! Poor thing.
OMG I can't stand Spencer! He is so competitive with Jamie!

MB75 said:
I watched it (of course) and for the first time I was so sad for Ollie! He seems so lost! Poor thing.
OMG I can't stand Spencer! He is so competitive with Jamie!

Yes, Spencer seems to enjoy pulling rank on him - referring to him as 'the baby' for example. He obviously feels the need to establish a pecking order with Jamie, so childish.

Poor Ollie indeed. As you say, lost.

I'm in the US and unnaturally obsessed with this show! It reminds me so much of The Hills and The City.
Mark Francis and Victoria from today's 60's themed shoot
tumblr_m3rp21CutZ1qkx6gzo1_500.jpg

Francis
tumblr_m3royvn9gL1qkx6gzo1_500.jpg

Jamie on the after show-gave some fans Candy Kittens bracelets
tumblr_m3og8f4cy81qkx6gzo1_500.jpg

pics from tumblr