LV Clochette / Key Bell

Its odd that some of you have been charged..they are suppose to be complimentary if you actually own a bag that is suppose to have it. if you bring in the bag and they have it in stock they will give it to you if not they order it. But it does depend on the SA whether or not they will give you one or not if you have a bag that does not originally come with one. its store policy for them to have the bag in question that is having the key bell replaced in order for them to give one or sell one but some SA's are just real cool and dont really care and will help out :smile:... Mine in Atlanta has given me 4 already with heat stamp :smile:
Was that the LV in Atlanta or the boutique in Saks?
Thanks

Its odd that some of you have been charged..they are suppose to be complimentary if you actually own a bag that is suppose to have it. if you bring in the bag and they have it in stock they will give it to you if not they order it. But it does depend on the SA whether or not they will give you one or not if you have a bag that does not originally come with one. its store policy for them to have the bag in question that is having the key bell replaced in order for them to give one or sell one but some SA's are just real cool and dont really care and will help out :smile:... Mine in Atlanta has given me 4 already with heat stamp :smile:
I have been charged every single time...even for replacements! $35 & $45

What print is on your speedy. Its so pretty.
Sorry I am new to the prints. :shame:

Thank you! Welcome to the wonderful world of Louis Vuitton!

It's called Damier Azur. The material of this bag is "coated canvas," and it comes in three patterns: Classic Monogram, Damier Azur (white checkered pattern you see here), and Damier Ebene (brown checkered pattern).