LV Clochette / Key Bell

njariesgirly said:
Well, I recently had an awful time trying to buy one! The SA's literally walked away from me! I went to 3 stores. Basically if the style does not have a clochette normally, they are giving us a hard time about getting one. So, what I did was make a phone call & literally said I had a bag that I lost the clochette on, like the Verona MM. Then they will order a replacement. It wasn't expensive. It's such a shame that we have to lie just to get a key holder! You used to be able to order them without any issue!

How much was it?

That's what I did, I said I wanted to buy a clochette for my mums alma. But I had to bring the bag in to the store as a prof and than they would order one. But my mum do not have one.

when i travel to hongkong, i visited LV store in Landmark and I just said to the SA i would like to buy a clochette, no question asked. however, at that time they run out of stock, so i was getting luggage tag instead...

I have the clochette on my speedy 30 I really like the look :smile:.
You can call your SA and order it - it's considered a replacement part for an alma, or maybe make the trip. I went to my LV and I was so Happy, they had it and gave it to me No Charge!

Melfontana said:
I have the clochette on my speedy 30 I really like the look :smile:.
You can call your SA and order it - it's considered a replacement part for an alma, or maybe make the trip. I went to my LV and I was so Happy, they had it and gave it to me No Charge!

That is exactly what I want for my speedy. Have being debating whether to go for the clochette or luggage tag. I prefer the look of clochette but not sure if the length is right for a speedy 30. Can you post some pic? Please.....

Cocobear said:
That is exactly what I want for my speedy. Have being debating whether to go for the clochette or luggage tag. I prefer the look of clochette but not sure if the length is right for a speedy 30. Can you post some pic? Please.....

image-3003990189.jpg

I think they come in different sizes, bc when I went to the parts department and I told them what I needed the SA asked me what size Alma and I told her it was actually for my speedy and she said okay let me go and look. She came back out and said do you have your keys b I can put it on for you and I replied I didn't not. She handed it to me and said "Enjoy". I replied how much is it? And she just smiled and said "Enjoy" :smile:

Attachments

• image-4200434781.jpg
    image-4200434781.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 1,276