LV Clochette / Key Bell

Melfontana said:
I think they come in different sizes, bc when I went to the parts department and I told them what I needed the SA asked me what size Alma and I told her it was actually for my speedy and she said okay let me go and look. She came back out and said do you have your keys b I can put it on for you and I replied I didn't not. She handed it to me and said "Enjoy". I replied how much is it? And she just smiled and said "Enjoy" :smile:

Beautiful!!! I love the clochette and you looks very gorgeous with your speedy! I am so getting a clochette for my speedy, mine is ebene, hope it looks as goog as yours. Thanks for the pics, it did help me to decide.

I remembered seeing this thread a while back and wanted to add my experience. While I was checking out for some other things this past Sunday, I pointed to the key bell on a Lockit and asked if I could order one for my Speedy, and the SA said yes it is a spare part and she could order me one. We decided the Lockit key bell would be too long, so she ordered me the one that comes with the Alma. She asked what print my Speedy was, and I said Azur and that was that. It even says in the notes that I requested a key bell for my Speedy 30, so it doesn't seem like you HAVE to have an Alma in order to get one of these. Mine was $70 and should take a couple weeks. I'll be sure to update with a pic when I get mine stamped. :smile: Wish I'd gotten mine free or for $35 like some people, but I'm happy to have it either way. Maybe they're going to become more lenient about ordering them now that there are Speedy style bags being made that come with the key bell.

Its odd that some of you have been charged..they are suppose to be complimentary if you actually own a bag that is suppose to have it. if you bring in the bag and they have it in stock they will give it to you if not they order it. But it does depend on the SA whether or not they will give you one or not if you have a bag that does not originally come with one. its store policy for them to have the bag in question that is having the key bell replaced in order for them to give one or sell one but some SA's are just real cool and dont really care and will help out :smile:... Mine in Atlanta has given me 4 already with heat stamp :smile:

Its odd that some of you have been charged..they are suppose to be complimentary if you actually own a bag that is suppose to have it. if you bring in the bag and they have it in stock they will give it to you if not they order it. But it does depend on the SA whether or not they will give you one or not if you have a bag that does not originally come with one. its store policy for them to have the bag in question that is having the key bell replaced in order for them to give one or sell one but some SA's are just real cool and dont really care and will help out :smile:... Mine in Atlanta has given me 4 already with heat stamp :smile:

i wish the LV boutique near me has a good SA too... I went there today to get my Trevi I had on hold. I asked 2 different SA and they both look at me like thy don't know what clochette, key bell.. I have to point it out and they look at me which one on their face.Anyway they both told me they don't sell it didn't give any other info.

Wow this intrigues me now! I wonder how it would look on a NF? Has anyone tried it in an nf... If so would you have a mod pic? Thanks in advance! I might go to a boutique and get one if it looks nice :smile: