LV 2024 Collection

The verdict is in!! It’s my most favorite bag I’ve purchased in awhile.
The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles 😂) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

I’m 5’4 about 140lbs for reference 😊

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425
This looks incredible on you, and the leather so lush!! Congratulations and enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
The verdict is in!! It’s my most favorite bag I’ve purchased in awhile.
The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles 😂) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

I’m 5’4 about 140lbs for reference 😊

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425
Just gorgeous. It fits you perfectly :heart:

Took a pic of the new red Noe BB at the store. A little brighter than I expected. Leaning more toward orange red vs blue red IMO. My fuschia epi strap is in the lower right.

View attachment 5986381
I had the same reaction! The store I went to didn’t have the alma bb in the red but the SA showed me the neonoe to see the color. It was way brighter than I expected, much brighter red than some of the pics. It was a no for me. I think a dark red bordering burgundy would be so pretty with GHW.

Reactions: Iamminda
I had the same reaction! The store I went to didn’t have the alma bb in the red but the SA showed me the neonoe to see the color. It was way brighter than I expected, much brighter red than some of the pics. It was a no for me. I think a dark red bordering burgundy would be so pretty with GHW.

I thought it was very bright in the store, almost too bright. But then in the video posted right before your post, it looked less bright outdoors and IMO, prettier. Maybe it depends on the lighting?

Reactions: Sassy
I thought it was very bright in the store, almost too bright. But then in the video posted right before your post, it looked less bright outdoors and IMO, prettier. Maybe it depends on the lighting?
I think the way the camera captures the color depends on the lighting. IRL I think it is truly brighter. The SA even prefaced showing me the bag by saying, it's going to be brighter than in pictures you probably saw.

• Insightful
Or do you think there are different batches that are brighter and those that are less bright? This is how I felt about the burgundy empreinte Pochette Metis. I was so excited to see it in person based on everyone's pics but in my store, the burgundy PM was a very dull brick red/brown color, and not the rich mahogany red color I saw in pics.

I don’t mean to sound dumb, but are bags going to be released in this print? I saw the IG post and wasn’t sure if the print was limited just to the trunks.
There will be bags in this print launching on May 31. This colorway and blue, too. I haven’t seen the interior of the bags yet, but hopefully they’ll have the same lining. 😍