LV 2024 Collection

The low key collection dropped today!! I preordered the cognac hobo weeks ago and it is set to arrive Tuesday.
Did anyone else buy any of the Low Key Collection?
View attachment 5982604
View attachment 5982605
View attachment 5982606

View attachment 5982610

View attachment 5982611
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm lusting over that hobo bag in black :drool: I use my monogram OTG GM for work but I would like to add another work bag which is not so loud. I really like this one except the price :doh:

I'm lusting over that hobo bag in black :drool: I use my monogram OTG GM for work but I would like to add another work bag which is not so loud. I really like this one except the price :doh:
The price is a tad steep πŸ˜…
Mine arrives today and I’m really curious to see how much I can fit and how it will hang. I’ve seen a few pictures on instagram worn since it released and it looks promising. I love a good slouchy hobo though 😊

Please do a review once you receive it! I'm very interested in the low key hobo as well.

Can’t wait to see your review of this bag! I’m very interested in the exact one you chose!

The verdict is in!! It’s my most favorite bag I’ve purchased in awhile.
The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles πŸ˜‚) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

I’m 5’4 about 140lbs for reference 😊

IMG_7936.jpegIMG_7927.jpeg
IMG_7938.jpegIMG_7940.jpeg

Last edited:
The price is a tad steep πŸ˜…
Mine arrives today and I’m really curious to see how much I can fit and how it will hang. I’ve seen a few pictures on instagram worn since it released and it looks promising. I love a good slouchy hobo though 😊
I love the option of a short strap drop! Looks so cute on u!! I was expecting it to be huge, but looks great. 😍

I love the option of a short strap drop! Looks so cute on u!! I was expecting it to be huge, but looks great. 😍
The strap drop is pretty nice with a good range to fit many sizes and drop preferences.
I expected it to be huge too!! The initial pics made the bag look so big but in person it is really just a larger medium to smaller large bag. I definitely wouldn’t classify it as really large, but that’s subjective πŸ˜‚

I'm in love with the sunset Aquarelle but cannot make my mind up between the Carryall and the NeoNoe. I had a large neon in monogram but sold it as I just wasn't reaching for it and I'm so over canvas monogram.

Obviously the BB with the handle is more stylish than the MM but I do like the feet on the carryall and the additional pouch which can be converted. And the fact that the carryall has more space.

Or should I avoid this colour way because it will get dirty? I don't have either of these bags in other colourways.

I've a big milestone birthday in a few weeks so am off ban island!

Any thoughts, or should I go to a different thread?

The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles πŸ˜‚) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425
Very pretty! Looks like a longer strap drop Graceful mm

Reactions: wildwest81
Wildwest81, I ordered it in cognac this morning! I can't thank you enough for your review. The bag looks absolutely delicious and I'm so looking forward to adding this hobo to my collection.
Congratulations!!! You are going to be so surprised by it in person. It’s truly stunning 😊
I can’t wait to see your pics when it arrives!!
You guys are making me want this bag now too!
I’m warning you I’m a horrible enabler πŸ˜‚
But in all honesty if you love a good hobo this bag is definitely worth the money!

Very pretty! Looks like a longer strap drop Graceful mm
That is exactly what I thought too!! I use a longer strap on my graceful as I don’t like the short strap drop for shoulder carry.
This bag has a huge range of adjustment which is amazing 😊

It can hold a lot 😊

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425
This bag is absolutely stunning and I’m pleasantly surprised by the size. I think I’ve found my next bag!