LV 2024 Collection

I am thinking about preordering it, but not sure if it is really worth $310-440 USD more than the other Learher styles of the mini bumbag. It is really unique though! I also noticed that the description says lambkin, but the photos look like pebbled leather.
This really is a cutie @nicole0612! I saw that @wildwest81 showed her promax 14 fitting in her leather mini bumbag. That was not good for me to see (though I appreciate your kindness) 🤓 now I want this little cutie as it would fit my phone. Alas I’m on serious ban island after 2 Pharrell and one Tyler bags so far!! I also don’t prefer to pay in full a month ahead. I’ll be curious to see if you preorder - it sure doesn’t look like lambskin, and LV is famous for getting descriptions and measurements wrong. Maybe this will be your make up bag for that envelope that should have come in chocolate in Tyler’s collection.

This really is a cutie @nicole0612! I saw that @wildwest81 showed her promax 14 fitting in her leather mini bumbag. That was not good for me to see (though I appreciate your kindness) 🤓 now I want this little cutie as it would fit my phone. Alas I’m on serious ban island after 2 Pharrell and one Tyler bags so far!! I also don’t prefer to pay in full a month ahead. I’ll be curious to see if you preorder - it sure doesn’t look like lambskin, and LV is famous for getting descriptions and measurements wrong. Maybe this will be your make up bag for that envelope that should have come in chocolate in Tyler’s collection.
I was just reading/researching that same thread! 😅😍 This could be just the cute and funky bag that I am looking to add next. It is really similar to the other bags that are daily drivers! Then I rest my credit card for awhile!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
I was just reading/researching that same thread! 😅😍 This could be just the cute and funky bag that I am looking to add next. It is really similar to the other bags that are daily drivers! Then I rest my credit card for awhile!
Maybe this is THE ONE for you right now! Can’t wait to hear and will live vicariously through you if you order. Happy Friday 💙

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
You need it!!! 😂😂😂
Seriously though I can’t wait to see this color make its appearance. Blue and yellow is so swoon worthy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: DrTr
Or do you think there are different batches that are brighter and those that are less bright? This is how I felt about the burgundy empreinte Pochette Metis. I was so excited to see it in person based on everyone's pics but in my store, the burgundy PM was a very dull brick red/brown color, and not the rich mahogany red color I saw in pics.

I really think it depends on the lighting. Not sure about different batches — could be

Here is a comparison pic of the new pink opale with my rose poudre PM. @Sarah03 It’s a very pale pink. It looks peachy pink in some pics but it doesn’t look peachy in other pics. It’s lighter than rose ballerine and rose poudre but it is definitely pink. The champagne gold hardware is pretty. Forgot to mention the pink opale has pink glazing vs black glazing.

IMG_9575.jpeg

Last edited:
I am thinking about preordering it, but not sure if it is really worth $310-440 USD more than the other Learher styles of the mini bumbag. It is really unique though! I also noticed that the description says lambkin, but the photos look like pebbled leather.
You know, it reminded me of the Stardust 22 colours. Curious to see IRL pics!

Here is a comparison pic of the new pink opale with my rose poudre PM. @Sarah03 It’s a very pale pink. It looks peachy pink in some pics but it doesn’t look peachy in other pics. It’s lighter than rose ballerine and rose poudre but it is definitely pink. The champagne gold hardware is pretty. Forgot to mention the pink opale has pink glazing vs black glazing.

View attachment 5987125
Ohh thank you so much for the comparison!!! This is SUPER helpful!

I just saw the new preorders on the site for all the bags in the show.
I’m kinda loving the Atlantis in mm size, I know it’s kinda boring in comparison to the speedy 20 and bumbag in blue and yellow and all those trunks 😍
View attachment 5987060
View attachment 5987057
I thought the Atlantis was lamb but desc says calf. So shiny! Never been a fan of the Atlantis before now. Looks like my carryall dark has lil sis. 🖤

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81 and DrTr
You need it!!! 😂😂😂
Seriously though I can’t wait to see this color make its appearance. Blue and yellow is so swoon worthy 🥰
Enabler 🤓 I of course FEEL as if I need it. YOUR 14 promax photo is the only thing that made me even consider it as it would work for mine. It’s such a cute pop fun bag, but of course I have quite a few of those - dog walking and errand bags (of course I do a lot of that.) I’m trying my best not to PIC, as my Nano Steamer just came last week. Too bad we don’t all have huge thriving money trees 😆 love your bags. That Atlantis is beautiful, I don’t think it’s boring at all, the leather just looks so soft and gorgeous.

Enabler 🤓 I of course FEEL as if I need it. YOUR 14 promax photo is the only thing that made me even consider it as it would work for mine. It’s such a cute pop fun bag, but of course I have quite a few of those - dog walking and errand bags (of course I do a lot of that.) I’m trying my best not to PIC, as my Nano Steamer just came last week. Too bad we don’t all have huge thriving money trees 😆 love your bags. That Atlantis is beautiful, I don’t think it’s boring at all, the leather just looks so soft and gorgeous.
I’m definitely an enabler, it’s horrible 😂
I agree it’s a cute pop of color bag. I’m looking forward to seeing pictures when it starts coming in.
A money tree would be awesome as I’m trying to hold out for really good ones. I just got the low key Tuesday.
I was wondering when they would release the mid size Atlantis bag. The gm is just too big and the bb is too small.
I hate self control 😉

Have a great Saturday 🌸🌞🌼