Workplace Laid off :(.... Louis Vuitton?

Well, you will have to let us know how the 3rd and final interview goes.

On your last question about taking the dream job or trying to get your masters and CPA? Great question with Pro's and Con's on both ends. However, living in the REALITY of what is going on in the world today, our world in the U.S. it is HARD to find the good jobs (especially the dream jobs). If you know you would love this and want this, there is a way of doing it and taking classes during the evenings to get your masters and do all you want to do.
Good luck!

I agree 100 percent, if I do get this job no way am I going to be dumb enough to let it slip I know I would just regret it plus I'll just keep studying and working on my masters while working hard but doable lol. I will update ASAP after the third interview Monday!

just an fyi you are not taking money from anyone thats yours . no one gets denied unemployment because there is to mant people receiving it and if you never have to ever use unemployment the state keeps the money
i am an accountant as well and have been laid off 3 different times yikes i just got laid off after picking the wrong job from 3 offers

Sorry to hear about your Layoffs! We work hard during our firms busy season then they let us go when it's slow, bastards lol.... and your right I mean that's the point of unemployment insurance lol hopefully i will have a new job offer before my first unemployment check comes in lol!

I got the job!!!! I am so exciteddddd!!! I get the same pay and its my dream job!! I get a huge office and 90% of my health insurance paid for with a 403b plan of up to 10% match!!! Thats huge ahhh so happpyyyyyy I also get my own designated parking spot paid for and if anyone knows Boston they know that is a pretty big deal!!!

and now for my happy dance :jrs::jrs::jrs::jrs::jrs::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I got the job!!!! I am so exciteddddd!!! I get the same pay and its my dream job!! I get a huge office and 90% of my health insurance paid for with a 403b plan of up to 10% match!!! Thats huge ahhh so happpyyyyyy I also get my own designated parking spot paid for and if anyone knows Boston they know that is a pretty big deal!!!

and now for my happy dance :jrs::jrs::jrs::jrs::jrs::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations!!! And parking in Boston? Seriously, that is a major benefit. (I've been towed multiple times in Boston...oopsies.)

Congratulations!!! And parking in Boston? Seriously, that is a major benefit. (I've been towed multiple times in Boston...oopsies.)

Thanks!! I love this job, and its perfect because today is the 2nd year anniversary of my grandmothers passing away. She was like my mother, so I felt like it was her watching over me ...

And on average, at my old firm, i got between 3-4 parking tickets a week lol

That is really great. I knew you would get something the second i opened this thread and read your posts. You seem very hardworking and ambitious. Good for you!:tup: