Involuntary Coach ban support group

I don't handwash enough stuff to fill up the sink with water. I handwash the pots and pans and a few other things. I take the biggest dirty pot and fill it with soapy water, then wash everything in there. If I only have small things to wash, I just spray them with Dawn Powerwash and rub it around.
That is interesting about Powerwash. I hadn't considered it would make the soap last longer. I refill a foaming hand soap dispenser. Is it similar?

Reactions: whateve
@Iamminda congratulations on finding the Bandit and in gorgeous deep plum! It's surprising to hear it is so much smaller than it looks. I can tell you are going to enjoy it! Will you wear it both ways or primarily adjust the strap one way or another?

I am laughing at all the banana talk! 😂 I have a banana loving family; so it's hard to let any get ripe enough to bake with. We even put them in oatmeal. Bananas were the first food my babies ate; so maybe that is why they love them so much. It was convenient to bring banana and baby spoon everywhere too. It is their original comfort food. 😄 I will try to pay attention in case we're ever with someone that can't stand the scent of them, lol.

@Iamminda congratulations on finding the Bandit and in gorgeous deep plum! It's surprising to hear it is so much smaller than it looks. I can tell you are going to enjoy it! Will you wear it both ways or primarily adjust the strap one way or another?

I am laughing at all the banana talk! 😂 I have a banana loving family; so it's hard to let any get ripe enough to bake with. We even put them in oatmeal. Bananas were the first food my babies ate; so maybe that is why they love them so much. It was convenient to bring banana and baby spoon everywhere too. It is their original comfort food. 😄 I will try to pay attention in case we're ever with someone that can't stand the scent of them, lol.
Speaking of banana scent.. DH told me bananas used to smell exactly like the artificial banana flavor as it was the original scent. Today's bananas aren't same variety that it was made to match. Something about a fungus wiping out the original variety of bananas.

Lol.. I just looked it up. They were called Gros Michel aka Big Mike. 😆 Today's bananas are of Cavendish variety which is resistant to the fungus.

The More You Know Fun GIF by megan lockhart

Speaking of banana scent.. DH told me bananas used to smell exactly like the artificial banana flavor as it was the original scent. Today's bananas aren't same variety that it was made to match. Something about a fungus wiping out the original variety of bananas.

Lol.. I just looked it up. They were called Gros Michel aka Big Mike. 😆 Today's bananas are of Cavendish variety which is resistant to the fungus.

That's very interesting. How long ago did this happen?

That is interesting about Powerwash. I hadn't considered it would make the soap last longer. I refill a foaming hand soap dispenser. Is it similar?
I don't know. I think it is even more foamy. It only takes one or two spritzes to clean a pot. The bottle lasts a super long time. I also have a bottle of the EZ squeeze, which I use when I have a lot of dishes to do. The Powerwash is great when you don't have enough dirty dishes to warrant filling up the sink with soapy water.

Reactions: tealocean

Thanks TO :smile:. I think it is different enough from the D Plum Cass for me to own both (or so I tell myself :lol:). I will probably wear it as a crossbody. I have watched videos on it before and thought it would be a tad bigger but maybe it isn’t due to the hard structured form.

I know it is almost unbelievable (or strange :lol:) to not like bananas but it’s true. I may revisit this issue with DH and remind him it’s ok if he wants to buy them (as long as he doesn’t eat them around me :lol:).

That is interesting! I don't like artificial banana scent. It's not unpleasant, but prefer the real perfectly ripe sweet scent. I just realized I have a lotion that to me has the faintest hint of vanilla-banana.

Reactions: houseof999
I don't know. I think it is even more foamy. It only takes one or two spritzes to clean a pot. The bottle lasts a super long time. I also have a bottle of the EZ squeeze, which I use when I have a lot of dishes to do. The Powerwash is great when you don't have enough dirty dishes to warrant filling up the sink with soapy water.
Thank you! That sounds good, and I thought it was a gimmick. 😄

Reactions: whateve
Thanks TO :smile:. I think it is different enough from the D Plum Cass for me to own both (or so I tell myself :lol:). I will probably wear it as a crossbody. I have watched videos on it before and thought it would be a tad bigger but maybe it isn’t due to the hard structured form.

I know it is almost unbelievable (or strange :lol:) to not like bananas but it’s true. I may revisit this issue with DH and remind him it’s ok if he wants to buy them (as long as he doesn’t eat them around me :lol:).
How did I forget about Plum Cassie?! They are totally different. Now you get to enjoy that color twice as much. 😄

That's funny. Maybe your husband can enjoy bananas outside. Bananas do have a strong scent. Now I am wondering if my lotion is bothering people, lol. It isn't a banana lotion but one of those mixed up Bath and Body Works scents that is very soft and lightly sweet, and you have to play guess what this smells like, lol. I like that it is soft. I get to enjoy it without overwhelming anyone. It's seasonal; so I hope they bring it back for me. I will ask if anyone else smells that hint of banana. 😁 I think it has vanilla with it. I really love the scent of vanilla. A lot of people like vanilla; so I am surprised by how many don't. I have heard from several men that they cannot stand any fake vanilla scent. One of my boys doesn't like anything vanilla from B&B Works. 😥

How did I forget about Plum Cassie?! They are totally different. Now you get to enjoy that color twice as much. 😄

That's funny. Maybe your husband can enjoy bananas outside. Bananas do have a strong scent. Now I am wondering if my lotion is bothering people, lol. It isn't a banana lotion but one of those mixed up Bath and Body Works scents that is very soft and lightly sweet, and you have to play guess what this smells like, lol. I like that it is soft. I get to enjoy it without overwhelming anyone. It's seasonal; so I hope they bring it back for me. I will ask if anyone else smells that hint of banana. 😁 I think it has vanilla with it. I really love the scent of vanilla. A lot of people like vanilla; so I am surprised by how many don't. I have heard from several men that they cannot stand any fake vanilla scent. One of my boys doesn't like anything vanilla from B&B Works. 😥

My favorite BBW scent is warm vanilla sugar!

Last edited: