Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thanks to House for the info. Basically, I am eyeing a bag there that is an exact dupe of my Coach Cassies and my LV Pochette Métis’s but in a color that neither Coach or LV has. Color TBD as not released yet :smile:
It's such a bag-addict trait to plan for a bag purchase without even knowing the available colours yet! :lol:
Teasing aside, it's a good call to get a bag style that you know works for you. I look forward to your reveal(s) when the time comes. :smile:

Circling back to an earlier discussion as I'm just catching up on the thread... I've never heard of anyone putting dirty dishes in their dishwasher! We clean our dishes properly, with soap and water, as per usual, and then load them in the dishwasher for sterilizing. I can't imagine dirty dishes sitting for a couple of days until the machine is full and ready to run. It never occurred to me that what we do in my family is weird. :lol:
You guys have me wondering what other ways I'm abnormal now! (Actually, let's not open up that can of worms! :giggle:)

It's such a bag-addict trait to plan for a bag purchase without even knowing the available colours yet! :lol:
Teasing aside, it's a good call to get a bag style that you know works for you. I look forward to your reveal(s) when the time comes. :smile:

I know, I get lazy and crazy once I find a style I like and that works for me. I hope to get just one though :lol: (rumor is that they might do a purple one!!!). I already have 7 Cassies and 2 P Metis so one more will make it a nice 10. (then again, 3 more makes it an even dozen :lol:)

Circling back to an earlier discussion as I'm just catching up on the thread... I've never heard of anyone putting dirty dishes in their dishwasher! We clean our dishes properly, with soap and water, as per usual, and then load them in the dishwasher for sterilizing. I can't imagine dirty dishes sitting for a couple of days until the machine is full and ready to run. It never occurred to me that what we do in my family is weird. :lol:
You guys have me wondering what other ways I'm abnormal now! (Actually, let's not open up that can of worms! :giggle:)

It’s true about saving water by putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher with no rinsing. I used to lightly rinse before putting them in or just hand wash only. Like I said, my big issue is to have the food residue on the dishes and possible food smell in there for 2-3 days before running it

I already have 7 Cassies and 2 P Metis so one more will make it a nice 10. (then again, 3 more makes it an even dozen :lol:)
Love the bag-maths! :lol:
Like I said, my big issue is to have the food residue on the dishes and possible food smell in there for 2-3 days before running it
Not just smell, but I'd worry about bacteria growth or pest infestations (ants, for example). Then again, I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to worry about the most pointless of things. I truly never thought about people doing it differently because I've always cleaned everything before loading the machine and just assumed everyone else did the same.
The first time I saw someone stack up all their dirty dishes in the sink until the end of the day, my mind was blown. I have always cleaned as I go. Even when I cook, I will plate up my food, then clean the pot I used before I begin eating. That way I still have a clear sink when I go back to wash the plate I used after I finish my meal. Sharing this now, it has dawned on me that I'm quite an odd duck! :lol:

Edit: I was just speaking with an old friend and asked her about this, and she has confirmed that I'm a nutter who overthinks everything and has made washing up an even bigger chore than it already is! :blush: :lol:

Last edited:
Love the bag-maths! :lol:

Not just smell, but I'd worry about bacteria growth or pest infestations (ants, for example). Then again, I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to worry about the most pointless of things. I truly never thought about people doing it differently because I've always cleaned everything before loading the machine and just assumed everyone else did the same.
The first time I saw someone stack up all their dirty dishes in the sink until the end of the day, my mind was blown. I have always cleaned as I go. Even when I cook, I will plate up my food, then clean the pot I used before I begin eating. That way I still have a clear sink when I go back to wash the plate I used after I finish my meal. Sharing this now, it has dawned on me that I'm quite an odd duck! :lol:

Edit: I was just speaking with an old friend and asked her about this, and she has confirmed that I'm a nutter who overthinks everything and has made washing up an even bigger chore than it already is! :blush: :lol:

You and I are two odd ducks then :lol:. I can’t stand the thought of dirty dishes in the sink either. Like DH is fine with leaving all the dirty dishes on the table after dinner to say, watch a 1/2 hour tv show. To him, that’s unwinding before cleaning up. I need to put them away before watching the show.

No, I didn’t “find” anything new except for one that I just discovered today :lol:. I saw the 25% off sale applies to the black RTH if it were in stock but it’s not currently. It’s still on my mind like a couple other “dream bags” I gave up in working with my own ban rules (specifically, my rule of 3 new designer bags this year). But I got to be strong!!!
I saw the chalk one was on sale too, but not ready to pull the trigger. Maybe at the SAS when it is 30 or 40% off.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseof999