Insecure HBO series starring Issa Rae

Her youtube series is still up if you want to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL854514FC0EBDCD8E
Thanks for providing the link! I love the web series!!! Her co-workers are a mess.
I think the HBO series gets better every week. Issa tempted fate going to the studio with Daniel. And Molly? I didn't see that coming with Chris, but yeah...she jumped in way too quickly with Chris. And then to just dismiss him like that, when he was actually right about her? No. I'm very curious to see what happens with Jared, based on the previews.

Not sure how I feel about the whole Jared situation. I understand where Molly is coming from but I think Issa made a good point as well....idk.

And omg Daniel go away!

I want to slap some sense into her. That was a good episode and somehow seemed longer than 30 mins. Issa and Molly told no lies about each other. That was not the appropriate place to have a conversation with Daniel especially if you're gonna tell him that he was just an itch you needed to scratch. What's wrong with her?!

And I love that she includes all of those daily micro-aggressions when dealing with her co-workers.

Reactions: ClassicFab
Just saw that the woman in green at the fundraiser, in this past week's episode, was Issa Rae's mother (in real life). Her mom asked to be on the show as an extra and got bumped up to a speaking role. So sweet!

ETA: Her brother is also the rapper that Daniel is producing.

Just saw that the woman in green at the fundraiser, in this past week's episode, was Issa Rae's mother (in real life). Her mom asked to be on the show as an extra and got bumped up to a speaking role. So sweet!

ETA: Her brother is also the rapper that Daniel is producing.
Sweet that they bumped up her mom's role. I'm really rooting for her success.

Reactions: ClassicFab