IMPORTANT: Joseph at BalNY passed away yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope his family and friends might access this thread and see how much he was liked and admired by so many here on this forum. Even though I personally never spoke to Joseph, it speaks volumes about his personality and character that so many people here are grieved by his passing. He must have been a very special person to have left such a fond and lasting impression on so many.

100% agreed. He's left such an impact on what are practically strangers, imagine the impact he had on his friends and family. He was so kind and sweet in his business, I can only imagine it extended 10 fold into his personal life.

I had no idea he was sick, I left a message a few weeks ago on his voicemail and some other SA called me back and told me he would be away for a while. My condolences go to his friends, family and coworkers. :crybaby:

Whoa. I am shocked. Joseph was a wonderful SA, sending me pics and giving me info about leather. I trusted his opinion and loved dealing with him. May he have lots of Bbags wherever he is now! He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.