IMPORTANT: Joseph at BalNY passed away yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i spoke to Sarah this morning, i knew some thing was wrong and i called Donna and told her i have a feeling that Joseph has passed away because couple weeks ago i called and asked for him and they told me he was on sick leave. My guts feelings were right. I had spoken to him few times and he was so sweet and helpfull to me. I will miss him.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :sad:

I hope his family and friends might access this thread and see how much he was liked and admired by so many here on this forum. Even though I personally never spoke to Joseph, it speaks volumes about his personality and character that so many people here are grieved by his passing. He must have been a very special person to have left such a fond and lasting impression on so many.

^^^ITA with opnjmprs...I never had the chance to speak to him personally, but everyone here held him in such high esteem that I knew he was a very special man.

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones, and to everyone here who will miss him.

This is really sad. Thanks for sharing the news and keeping us updated, Donna. I'm sure it must be hard for the other SAs just to carry on business at this point, and it would be devastating to be flooded with questions, so it's kind of you to bring it to us this way.

I'm still very sad about this.

:crybaby:

May he rest in peace.

Me too. It doesnt seem real...I spoke to him about a bag a couple of months ago and he seemed well. He must have declined very fast. It is so tragic when someone so young and seemingly healthy passes away. And he was definitely the PF's favorite SA for quite a while, I have read so many stories in the past year in which he went above and beyond in finding people the perfect bag, and I experienced his kindness too and patience in answering questions. I can only imagine how those who worked with him and his friends and family must feel.

Thanks Donna for letting us know.

Omg... :wtf: Noooo... I'm sitting here in total shock!! :wtf: I was going to call him today to order a black City since he was such a total sweetheart. I didn't even know he was sick. :crybaby:I'll really miss him. He was the best SA I ever dealt with and even though I never met him in person (was planning to in the future), I know he was such a good hearted person.

RIP Joseph. We'll all miss you!! :flowers:

So sorry to hear this. From my fellow Pf'ers, I knew that Joseph was the best. It would be nice if we could do something as a group to express our sympathy and to let those close to him know how special he was to us. My condolences go to his family and friends. RIP Joseph.

Status
Not open for further replies.