IMPORTANT: Joseph at BalNY passed away yesterday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph at BalNy passed away yesterday. He was my absolute favorite SA, and I will miss his sense of humor and sweet personality.

The store does NOT want to be contacted, so please respect that and do not call them with questions.

I will have info about his Memorial and where to make donations as soon as I receive it.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  2. OMG. I knew he had been sick but I had no clue. Oh, this is just awful. He was just such a sweetheart. RIP Joseph. :sad:
  3. OH no! I didn't even know he'd been ill. I've never dealt with him personally, but I've heard such nice things about him from everyone who bought from him - what a terrible shame.
  4. Oh my god, I always heard such good things about him from this forum.I never knew he was sick - how awful. May he rest in peace.
  5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That is heartbreaking! He was such a sweetheart!
  6. OMG, I had no idea RIP joseph. :crybaby:
  7. :cry: Thank you for sharing, Donna. Through other tPFers, I've heard many times what a wonderful SA he was and how sweet he was.
  8. That is sad - I have only heard good things about Joseph at this forum.
  9. Oh my goodness...and he was fairly young too, right? That's awful:crybaby: ...
    May I ask what he was ill with?
  10. OMG, how sad....I never ordered from BalNY but heard so many nice things about him from PFers.
  11. He died from complications from AIDS.:crybaby:
  12. So sad:crybaby:
  13. :crybaby: :crybaby: god that's so sad.
  14. Goodness, my condolences to his friends and family. What sad news. :crybaby:
  15. Same here. Prayers for his family:crybaby:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.