I'm Literally In Tears!! Please Help Me!!

The first cabas purchased sounds like she got it from Ebay and not LV store, so it could possibly be that your cabas is being compared to her 1st @ possibly fake one. I hope that i made sense. I hope things work out for you.

I own the mono Piano as well as so damier piano and both of mine I purchased direct from LV (and both made in France)and mine have the long reactangle very flat smooth zipper pull, one bought the year it came out and the last one purchased 2006, unless LV changed the zipper pull since 2006 or the USA factory placed the wrong zipper pull on it, it is a little different.

awwwww. I'm sorry you got bad luck.

when I sold at ebay my epi bag with original receipt.
and then the buyer email me after she received the bag ,
"It's not authentic"

What?????
I was shocked!!!!!

I emailed her,
"It's an authentic bag from LV store. If the bag is fake, we can sue the LV xxxxxxx Store."
"Please returned the bag with my fingerprints also my husband's and my SA's fingerprints on it. I will visit the store and complain. and then I will full refund to you."

The buyer email me later, she visited her local LV store and she found out that bag was authentic.

I'm not sure she was going to do something bad or she just felt like that.

I heard many stories before.
Bad person does switch the items.
They return another item so I really need my fingerprints!!!!!

You sold authentic bag.
You shouldn't get any penalty.

Wow! Sorry that you are having a bad experience. Your Cabas Piano is the newer version as there was an older version where the metal hardware changed - it used to be flat and rectangular but now the metal hardward looks like the hardware on the Speedy. Also, the bottom of the Cabas Piano changed as well - I think the original version had one smooth leather piece and now there are three pieces on the bottom - or maybe that's vice versa. I use to own the old version of the Cabas Piano and noticed the changes when a friend bought a new version of the CP at the store.

Maybe you could explain to the buyer that there are two versions of the CP and that she may be referencing to the older version while your CP is the newer version.

I hope this all gets worked out for you.... Good luck!

the bottomn use to have 3 pieces as my mono Piano does which I bought the year it came out; however, my so damier piano was produced in March 06 and has the single piece bottom BUT both have the rectangle smooth zipper pull, unless they changed the zipper pull since March 06. I noticed the zipper pull on the www.louisvuitton.com site has the non-rectangle one, but so often LV and Eluxury depicts proto types to aid against conterfeiting. One needs to go down to the boutique and have them pull a newer 2007 model to see. I hope all works out for the member, it must be very stressful. Perhaps LV did make these changes and this Ebay buyer is comparing her Piano model to the seller's and not realizing that certain changes may have taken place between the 2 production dates.

paypal will take money from you whether it is in your paypal account or not. They will just leave you negative and give you 30days to pay the money, then you get a bad credit rating if you cant pay. sad but true :sad:

They dont just pay it off for you, that would be ridiculous, imagine the amount of ppl that would get away with scams if that was their policy. I no longer use paypal at all, it is dangerous and there are too many ppl out there willing to take money off of innocent people. Cheques all the way!!!!!

How awful! I'm so sorry! I had someone do this with a pair of shoes once (really, who would sell fake Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, get real) but luckily not an expensive bag.

Make sure she sends the bag back to you. I thought Paypal had to require it be sold sent back to you in the event of a claim? If not, I hate Paypal. And I hate bad people more.

I hope everything works out for you. People on eBay can be CLUELESS. In my auctions, I encourage people to do their homework prior to bidding. LV changes things! You want to say something like, "Hello, get a clue," but ya can't. I wonder why she's buying another Cabas Piano, in the first place.

It sounds like you're taking all of the necessary steps to protect yourself now. Hopefully the purse has a security tag or an ink mark or scuff on it that you can use to identify it as yours so that if the buyer trys to pass off a different purse as yours you can claim fraud. This may take a while, but hang in there. Unfortunately there are uneducated or fraudulent buyers on ebay but usually you can get things resolved if you just keep communicating with ebay, paypal & mypoupette. Good Luck and sorry that this happened, especially around the holidays.

wacko ebayers brings out the bad side of me....................................

some people are just so f*ing retarded... it's like, even if you want a return for the bag, fine, NO NEED TO SWEAR AND CALL PEOPLE NAMES...... sheeeshhhhhhhhh

don't worry about her, we all know you're innocent