I'm Literally In Tears!! Please Help Me!!

I sent her this:

You should know that the Cabas Piano that you purchased and then claim that it's fake is real! You need to go get it checked out before you accuse the seller of a fake!
Everyone that knows LV knows that bag is real. obviously you don't. And you claim you have a real one at home to compare it to, if you did then you'd know this was real. or of course yours is fake and you don't know the difference.
I hope you don't get your money back because your a scam.
Read here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/im-literally-in-tears-please-help-me-224727.html
Everyone thinks you are to.
And you are a member of the purse forum right? calhoun? You posted the link to this auction in the Authenticate This thread and everyone already told you it was the real deal. What is you problem then?
You really need to remove the dispute against this innocent seller for your mistake! She did nothing wrong.
Have a great day

This is why there is such a need to put those security tags on any bag a person sells. It seems like this person will try to do a bait and switch with their fake bag. I myself would never sell or buy a bag on Ebay--too many scammers out there. It is so sad that a innocent person can get ripped off by a buyer like this. I wish you luck but paypal seems to be another scam.

I sent her this:

You should know that the Cabas Piano that you purchased and then claim that it's fake is real! You need to go get it checked out before you accuse the seller of a fake!
Everyone that knows LV knows that bag is real. obviously you don't. And you claim you have a real one at home to compare it to, if you did then you'd know this was real. or of course yours is fake and you don't know the difference.
I hope you don't get your money back because your a scam.
Read here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/im-literally-in-tears-please-help-me-224727.html
Everyone thinks you are to.
And you are a member of the purse forum right? calhoun? You posted the link to this auction in the Authenticate This thread and everyone already told you it was the real deal. What is you problem then?
You really need to remove the dispute against this innocent seller for your mistake! She did nothing wrong.
Have a great day

Thanks for your help!

IHeartCoach: I believe intervening in an auction is against eBay rules. :s

Eeeek sorry I didn't know that...makes sense though. I guess the whole point here is just to get some help on what to do being that this has never happened to me before.

This is why there is such a need to put those security tags on any bag a person sells. It seems like this person will try to do a bait and switch with their fake bag. I myself would never sell or buy a bag on Ebay--too many scammers out there. It is so sad that a innocent person can get ripped off by a buyer like this. I wish you luck but paypal seems to be another scam.

That's a really good idea. And if the buyer decides to cut it, they take the responsiblity of keeping whatever they bought.

WOW this is crazy. Again if she had one why would she buy another...I bet she realizes hers is fake and is trying to get her money back and then will send you her fake one...scam artist. I hope it works out for you.

I think the best thing to do right now is to just get into contact with an eBay representative and let them be aware of the situation. I suggest chatting with them via Live Chat?

Sorry this person is being an a**h***....

People like this are what scare legit sellers (like moi) and buyers off ebay....
Hoping it all works to your favor.

What a horror show of a situation. This is exactly why I'm afraid of ebay. I hope this is resolved quickly and fairly. :sad:

I actually think your buyer is genuinely scared though, or she wouldn't come here looking for authentication?

Wow! Sorry that you are having a bad experience. Your Cabas Piano is the newer version as there was an older version where the metal hardware changed - it used to be flat and rectangular but now the metal hardward looks like the hardware on the Speedy. Also, the bottom of the Cabas Piano changed as well - I think the original version had one smooth leather piece and now there are three pieces on the bottom - or maybe that's vice versa. I use to own the old version of the Cabas Piano and noticed the changes when a friend bought a new version of the CP at the store.

Maybe you could explain to the buyer that there are two versions of the CP and that she may be referencing to the older version while your CP is the newer version.

I hope this all gets worked out for you.... Good luck!

You all are making me feel so much better about the situation. Thank you soooo much! I'm hoping she gets back soon and closes the dispute. I just told my mom the situation a minute ago and she started screaming in tagalog and she only does that when she's upset..heehee

Oh man, I really hope that this works out for you. Def contact Ebay rep and explain the situation, and since she has already contacted mypoupette, you should also contact them and let them know about her being a possible scammer--just in case she send them photos of a fake in trying to pawn it off as the one she bought from you.

Please keep us posted.