Identify This LV

Hi! I just got this as a gift and was wondering if someone can identify it. This is my 1st LV wallet so I'm not familiar with wallets....TIA!

View attachment 1848164

View attachment 1848165

View attachment 1848166

I'm not an expert authenticator but I think that could be fake. 1) the dust bag has the LV logo, that's never done, it's always 'Louis Vuitton' I think. 2) the pattern doesnt match up 3) I've never seen that style before. But I could be completely wrong! A second opinion would be good :smile:

MrLondonLV said:
I'm not an expert authenticator but I think that could be fake. 1) the dust bag has the LV logo, that's never done, it's always 'Louis Vuitton' I think. 2) the pattern doesnt match up 3) I've never seen that style before. But I could be completely wrong! A second opinion would be good :smile:

twin-fun said:
It's called the French Wallet but I agree, you need to have this authenticated.

Thanks for the info! My relative who gave it said it was her very first LV wallet and she's been buying LV forever lol! But I'll definitely post in authenticity thread...thanks for the quick replies :smile:

Whilst that particular dustbag is fake, the older felt dustbags did just have the "LV" logo on them. It's the newer linen-type dustbags that have "LOUIS VUITTON" on them.