Identify This LV

I've had this coin wallet for years and cannot remember or locate it's name. The date code is SD0994, so I purchased this in either late 1994 or early 1995. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
cd64cc3f.jpg

d53cba96.jpg
2026483a.jpg
cd6032c9.jpg

Looks like the earlier design of the French Purse.

vernis-lover said:
Looks like the earlier design of the French Purse.

Hmmm, you're right it does! Maybe we are on the right track. I am disappointed in myself that I cannot find anything associated with this wallet from when I purchased it...*sigh*. Thank you so much for your input!

In this month's style edition of Vanity Fair, LV has a spread featuring their f/w 2012-13 collection which includes a shot that I haven't seen anywhere else (even after fruitless searching on the internet). If I can turn up the pic online (my scanner died), I'll post asap.

The models are in the railway car (of course) and there's a pink coated woman walking up the centre aisle.

If you look at the bags the models are holding in the first aisles, you'll die.

The one I love is the mono, speedy shape, with dark chocolate brown leather, a brass ring buckle and a keybell. The other is a reddish colour.

Anyone know what this bag is called? And how much it will be? Inquiring minds want to know.

Much thanks.

I think it is the same bag that I has asked in a recent thread. I called the 866 number and he said it was called the golden arrow. I forgot when he said it would be released but he took my name and number to call when they get released. It comes in black and burgundy (in the ad) and also khaki.