I got an unexpected treasure!!! (see pics).....

WOW!!! Nice Find Sweetie!!!
Congrats - she will be a gorgey addition to your fam :heart:
... but now are you going to need a city to match :graucho:
:Push:
Imagine me sitting at the computer with my fingers in my ears and eyes shut tight repeating the mantra...I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening..........
:sweatdrop:

It's gorgeous gf but one thing worries me. I know the color sort of looks like sky blue but BBags can photograph weird depending on the lighting. I just got an '04 turquoise City and the silver tag season is B. I checked the list on TPF for seasons and it says '04 turquoise is B. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but your silver tag looks like an E. I zoomed and enlarged and it still looks like an E to me but maybe the rounded part of the B just isn't visible. I got 2 fakes years ago and ever since then I scrutinize them obsessively. I don't want anyone to get stuck with a bag that isn't authentic.
I hope that I'm just not seeing the B clearly. When I saw yours, then I worried about the one that I got and came here to check the season tag list.
Maybe Balenciaga goofed on the tag because I swear everytihing else looks perfect. This one has me puzzled.
Here is a comparison of the 2 tags:

49ae_12.jpg

f666_12.jpg

:yes:
Yep, the paper tag is wrong, if it were the right tag for this bag it should be 2004 3. The bag's silver tag is what I was most concerned with, and it is consistent with F/W 04 Light Turquoise.
you got me worried there.. as I started to scroll throught the posts.. happy it's all sorted out.. you are so lucky to get your hands on it! congrats!