I got an unexpected treasure!!! (see pics).....

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:yahoo:
Every once in a while there is an unexpected treasure that pops up on ebay, and I was lucky enough to get this one, and at a unbelievable price too!

I was doing my usual ebay cruising, and since I already have my holy grails from past seasons I thought the only bags I would be getting soon would be the Grape and Jaune bags I am on the waiting list for, or possibly something French Blue.

Then WHAMO!!! I see this little beauty, a 2004 Light Turquoise First in mind blowing condition!!! I usually wait until a bag arrives before I post pictures, but I was just too excited to hold off!!! Is it my imagination or wishful thinking, or does this look bag look as unbelievably new as I think it does?

I would love to hear from anyone who owns or owned 04 Lt Turquoise. I think I have heard this color tends to fade or turn yellow(?), and although I got it for a great price I still want it to last as long as possible! Here she is, please let me know what you think.....
:love:
f28c_12.jpg
f422_12.jpg

f486_12.jpg
f39b_12.jpg

:shocked: I am still in shock, and I doubt it will sink in until I have her in my hands! :love:

congratulations on your wonderful new purchase! it's so gorgeous and goes perfectly with the rest of your collection. :smile:
it does look like it's in really good condition. minimal handle darkening!

Deana, congrats!!!!
I have a turq first and love it, and I think you will love yours too!! It's a bright pastel, in the same category as bubblegum! Just be careful with the photoshoots, this color is very fragile in terms of fading. Mine was a little faded when ishe arrived to me but I conditioned her and she brightened up again!

:nuts: Wow Deana!!!!!!:yahoo:Yay!!! C O N G R A T S

That bag is stunning - :drool: and don't think you could have found a bag that would compliment your collection any better..... I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!

Can't wait to see your own pics - a group up-date with this beauty in the picture would be excellent :yes:

Deana, Congrats on the new bag. I saw this beauty on eBay this morning and I could hardly believe the fantastic condition for an 04 bag. I new it would make some PFer very happy - indeed I am glad it was you!