I got an unexpected treasure!!! (see pics).....

:blush:
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! You guys know how much I love my Bal babies, but this one is just such an expected gift, I am completely over the moon about her! My first thought was FAKE! Because it was listed as 04 Turq but it deffinitely comes across as Sky or even Ice Blue in the photos. Then I saw all the pictures and almost choked that it truly was a 04 Turq in this phenomenal condition! I have complete confidence that the color is coming out this way due to the indoor lighting used when taking the photos, and in real life or in my photos, it will be the gorgeous 04 Lt Turquoise that everyone has fallen in love with! I am still in complete shock at finding a 04 in this condition!
:wtf:
I wrote the seller and asked if they had a BIN price that they would accept, and they wrote me back and said yes for....get ready for this one....you're gonna lose your minds....your probably going to hate me forever....oh I really shouldn't tell you....but if you promise not to tell anyone else.....lol, okay I'll tell you....$780!!!! Yes, you heard correct!!!! $805 with expedited shipping. Talk about losing my mind!!! I wrote them back and as calmly as possible, said yes I would like to buy it for that price. They did not get back to me all night, and I wrote them about 5 msgs. Then this morning they still hadn't got back to me, and I thought for sure they were going to take back their offer. When I got back from taking my daughter to school this morning, there was an invoice waiting for me! I still can't believe it. She is deffinitely the perfect addition to my vibrant girlie colored collection.
:love:
Thank you danae for the warning about the fragile color, and I have deffinitely learned my lesson about my beloved sun filled photoshoots. My husband actually did the sweetest thing last week...he came home with a huge but lightweight beach umbrella. You guys would crack up seeing me on my patio setting up my bags for the photoshoots under a big umbrella. It actually works fantastic, and I can keep them in the shade except for the few seconds I am snapping the photos. Another confirmation (which we really didn't need) that I am completely insane about my bags!
:rolleyes:

:blush:
I have complete confidence that the color is coming out this way due to the indoor lighting used when taking the photos, and in real life or in my photos, it will be the gorgeous 04 Lt Turquoise that everyone has fallen in love with!

Yeah, the tag is right so maybe it's just extremely unusual lighting. Strange!

But that bag is just SO DEANA! :yahoo:

Yeah, the tag is right so maybe it's just extremely unusual lighting. Strange!
But that bag is just SO DEANA! :yahoo:
:yes:Yep, here is the tag. If you look at the photos you can tell they were taken indoors, but without the use of a flash. So it is deffinitley casting a different shade onto the bag.:heart:
f666_12.jpg
f8ac_12.jpg

The seller confirmed that the extra tassles have never been opened either! I can't help but wonder where she has been hiding out these past 3 years?

I have all ready told you how lovely I think this bag is, but after the new pics I am wondering about paper-tag?

I am looking at a turq. accessorie and it's paper tag says 2004 3.. I thought Seafoam was 2004 1, and Pistacio and Turq. was 2004 3.. Am I confusing the seasons? Or is this tag just mixed up, cause the bag sure is a beautiful turq..

The tag indicates that the bag is from F/W 04, but the card is from S/S 04, so these two items are inconsistent. Of the F/W 04 colors, turquoise seems like the only color that would photograph with a blue tint.

BTW, from S/S 04 there was a dark turquoise, pistachio, and regular blue.