Food How many times a week do you eat *dinner* out?

How many times a week do you eat dinner out?

• Averages out to zero!

• Once a week.

• 2 times per week.

• 3-4 times per week.

• 5-6 times per week.

• I eat out every single night!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to eat out every night, but I discovered cooking and now I lost my taste for restaurant meals. It's easier to eat at home and I find I can make enough for 2 meals in about half an hour. I love cooking once and eating twice!

almost every day. that's what happens when it's just the two of you (bf and i - both students) and you live downtown where it's much much much more convenient to hop into a sushi joint than slave over the stove...and buy ingredients that go bad in the fridge....

just dinner? probably four to five on average.

which is bad since i eat breakfast and lunch outside of home almost everyday of the week...save maybe one day a week - sunday.

i work in a restaurant, so i "eat out" 5+ times a week because it's free when i'm on shift. as for eating out on purpose, i've really tried to cut back. i'd say no more than once a week.

At most 2 times per week - that's one weekday with other co-workers, and sometimes a weekend with my BF.
I LOVE cooking, and I love my own cooking so much better than food outside because I tend to use much less fat in the food. My BF also loves my cooking, so it works out fine.

We are attempting to cook more... but about 4-5 times a week right now. Then again, we eat out breakfast and lunch too :wacko: Working on it!

We are attempting to cook more... but about 4-5 times a week right now. Then again, we eat out breakfast and lunch too :wacko: Working on it!