Food How many times a week do you eat *dinner* out?

How many times a week do you eat dinner out?

• Averages out to zero!

• Once a week.

• 2 times per week.

• 3-4 times per week.

• 5-6 times per week.

• I eat out every single night!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I put 5-6 times but I'm not talking about going to a restaurant and sitting down and eating. I often buy lunch or dinner out. I don't really like to cook and since I'm single and live alone sometimes it's more of a pain than it's worth.

We eat out hardly ever - maybe now while I am at my parents' house the occassional sunday (my hubby eats out all the time while I am not with him... poor guy) but together, really never - it is bec home-cooked food is so much better, healthier, cleaner (if you get what I mean)

doesn't mean I don't like it though - just for health and shape it is better! oh, and the bank account too!

3 to 4 times a week... My kids don't like to go out for dinner on school nights.

Lucky you! You have very well-behaved kids. LOL. When I was a kid I'd WANT to eat out by my parents were strict and never allowed it.

When I lived away from home, the bf and I would eat dinner out 3-4 times a week but with if i were to include lunch and dinner out that number would be at the very least around 6-8, sometimes more.

Now that I've moved back in with the parents. Unfortunate but I need to study and save rent $$ for grad school, it dropped to about once a month! No joke!! I miss eating out but at the same time, I save a lot of $$$. Plus, I used to get that I feel so sick and unhealthy from eating out so often. Needless to say I don't get that anymore.