How many times a week do you eat *dinner* out?

How many times a week do you eat dinner out?

1. Averages out to zero!

2. Once a week.

3. 2 times per week.

4. 3-4 times per week.

5. 5-6 times per week.

6. I eat out every single night!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'd have to say we eat out 5 times a week. Eeep!
  2. Us too. At least 5 times a week. But we're trying to cut back now that my BF discovered the joy of cooking!
  3. Only once on average. DH and I have conflicting schedules so we're barely together to go out. Also I'm vegetarian so no fast food for me.
  4. With a 6 1/2 y.o. and one entering her terrible two's, hubby and I can only go 1-2 times a week.
  5. We go out Sat. and Sunday nights and sometimes one night during the week too. We don't go to fancy meals or anything... just local little resaurants.
  6. BF & I are so busy that we normally end up eating out 4-5 times a week. I try to cook on the weekends.
  7. I eat out zero times a week. i don't eat out anymore after having kids. I just end up getting take-out and eating it at home with the family.
  8. the boyfriend usually wants to eat out all the time! i'd say 5 times, eeep. i'm trying to get him to cook more, we're cooking tonight.
  9. We have 2 small boys so we don't eat out but we get take out at least twice a week to give myself a a break from cooking.
  10. For us, it's about once a week; on the weekends. We usually cook and have leftovers during the week. But we'll probably eat out more, once school starts again.
  11. We generally eat out 2-3 times a week. DH and I have "date night" almost every Friday. Then we take the kids with us about once a week
  12. We love fine dining, so we tend to save-up our "dinners out" for once-a-month blow-out meals.

And I LOVE to cook! I usually cook 5-6 nights a week, and the 7th night we usually eat some sort of prepared meal from Trader Joe's or a Trader Joe's frozen pad thai or something.
  13. I would eat out every night if I could, cooking is a chore to me! My ideal life would be shopping, holidaying & eating al fresco preferable LOL
  14. 3 to 4 times a week... My kids don't like to go out for dinner on school nights.
  15. Maybe two times a week...but it's always drive-through mostly when the kids are on their way to something.