Hermes Bags.....so....what Brand Of Shoes????

Lots of Prada, a decent amount of Gucci, a few Manolo, recently a few of the "workhorse" frequently worn pairs I've gotten have been Cole Hahn. One or two Ferragamo, Tods, Henry Cuir, Bruno Magli, Camper, etc, etc. In the summer, if I'm not barefoot I'm wearing Havianas. "Rock my Adiadas, never rock Fila...."

Manolo, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, but my current fav is Marcello Toshi (hand made/made to order and they are absolutely gorgeous)!!!

I recently bought these to match my new Birkin:P

is.php

My favorite shoes are from Hermes- a pair of very simple black leather loafers. They are amazing because they look good with dresses! The "H" is etched into the leather so you can hardly see it. They are the only shoes I have ever had resoled! I wish I had bought three pairs because I have never seen that style again!

That's a good Q. Especially for matching Rouge H. Definitely not Lanvin, that's fur sho'

I found a really cute pair of Tod's flats to go with the Rouge H Birkin I have coming (at some point:shrugs:) it is my July Podium order.

They are patent and have black trim and black pyramid shapes on the back of the shoe they remind me of the H medor clutch.

I wear Louboutin (shoes and boots) Blahnik, Chanel (shoes and ballet flats), Réne Mancini, Robert Clergerie (shoes and boots), Tod's (loafers and moccasins), Repetto (ballet flats) and Belgian shoes Midinettes.

So, my fellow PFers,

We know we love HERMES bags, and aside from their shoes,
which brands are our MOST FAVORITES....

Since I ADORE shoes and boots, I'm curious to hear from you all!!!
N.