Hermes Bags.....so....what Brand Of Shoes????

enough said. and they go fantastic with Hermes :smile::heart:

just a few to win you over

Attachments

• harad.jpg
    harad.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 64
  • thakoonshoe.jpg
    thakoonshoe.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 66
  • manolos.jpg
    manolos.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 64
  • yati.jpg
    yati.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 65
Loiuboutin, Kurt Geiger, LK Bennett, Russell and Bromley, Bally, Lulu Guinness, Emma Hope, Rupert Sanderson, Pierre Hardy, Manolo, Jimmy Choo, Gina . . . .hmm, can you tell I like shoes as well as bags . . . .?!

I love shoes!! I have a lot of brands, everything from Uggs for lazing around to a fairly decent collection of Manolos. I have way more shoes than bags, actually. Favorite brands are Manolo Blahnik, Chanel, Tods, Prada (casual), and some Guccis but they tend to be narrow. I can't wear Jimmy Choos or CLs because they're too narrow. I do have a couple of pairs of Hermes shoes, but I don't wear them often because they're not really "basics" (one pair of red sandals, one black silk faille heels, and the third are pale tan suede mules)

I really dislike most lower end shoes because I can't stand non-leather linings. They make my feet stink, to put it bluntly. LOL!

I love shoes... :yes: MANOLO BLAHNIK is my all time favorite too. Right now I am in love with LANVIN ballet flats in all colors in leather, patent and satin.. Also ROGER VIVIER has already become another one of my favorites in heels and flats. :heart::love::heart:

guccigal07 I love your Manolo pictures. :smile:

Lacoste, Converse, and Coach for sneakers; Prada, Ferragamo, Marc Jacobs, and Havaianas for sandals- I don't know what it is, but I have a really hard time paying more than $150 for shoes. Last month in SF I was planning on buying at least one pair of nice shoes but felt like nothing I saw was worth it's $300+ price :sad: I had soo wanted to fall in love with a pair too.....