Hermes Brand Of Shoes????

1. So, my fellow PFers,

We know we love HERMES bags, and aside from their shoes,
    which brands are our MOST FAVORITES....

Since I ADORE shoes and boots, I'm curious to hear from you all!!!
  2. For starters,

For me, Balenciaga, Chanel, Prada, and Back at the Ranch Cowboy Boots in Crocodile!!!!!

3. Heels: Christian Louboutin

Mocs and Golfers: JM Weston
  4. I have everything in my closet from Dior, Prada and Louboutin to Converse, Reef and Asics. I just go for what appeals to me when I see it :nuts: And I always buy high-end shoes on sale :graucho:
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Gucci and Prada for heels. Chanel and Tods for flats:yes:
  7. And one more to make you smile!!!!

8. OMG OMG!!!!

HOW could I forget Gucci and have lots,
    and love Tods mocs also!!!!

9. manolo and only manolo.
  10. I completely forgot about Manolo! The only pair of designer shoes I have purchased at full price. I bought the basic Blixa black pumps. They were well worth it. Love them.
  11. Manolo is my favorite all-around dressy shoe designer, no contest. But I have a pair of Louboutins that get the most wear ("Miss Titck" in black patent)--just the best shoe, ever. The rest are a mish-mash of Tods, Gucci, Stuart Weitzman, with the odd stray Prada, Vivier, and Chanel.
  12. Ferragamo leather shoes (for the last 25 years - they are the right shoes for me, they never hurt my feet)
    Keds sneakers
    Reef flip-flops
    And I'm really liking Nike Free workout shoes right now

I wear a size 11, so my choices are often limited.

I'm very hard on shoes, so I just can't see myself moving up to Manolos, Choos or Louboutins, but oh, I love to look at them and dream.
  13. ya'll should go see my collection in the manolo thread. you will never forget them then. they were my first love!
  14. Mine too...
  15. i have some (maybe a lot? dunno) manolos and some chanel. chanel flats are my all time fave. i also have a pair of pierre hardy thanks to a great friend! woot! oh and my one pair of prada that are too small for me but i had to have them after searching for years on eBay. and one pair of gucci that i love- and also searched forever on eBay after seeing oprah wearing them!

otherwise i have lesser brands. i'm all about cheap comfortable shoes. until i can afford all manolos. choos and louboutins don't fit me. too narrow or too high.