Grand Summary of the Current Lookbook

Can anyone confirm when the following Mono Vertical Bag will be launching? I remember reading the Black handles to be launched in Aug 15 and the Maroon handles on Sept 15. Can anyone please confirm the release dates? :yes:

Picture of the bag Mono and Bequia:

515773200_ae5354fd32.jpg

here we go

I'm sorry DD there's not a great deal of info in my stores book for the men the collection they call degrade but it doesn't have the fade effect. It is being released in 2 colours anthracite and Bordeaux (or was it claret??) anyway one is coming on August 15th (anthracite) & the Red is coming a month later on the 15th Sept

here's the scan from the Look Book:

attachment.php

i assume those are the release dates on the upper right hand corner.

by the way, i just saw the Men's F/W ad campaign in the August issue of Arena today. the photos look and feel totally different, i wonder if its still by Mert&Marcus :confused1: but definitely not Annie Leibovitz (to me anyway). they have bordeaux Bequia Grand Cabas Zippe in it :tup:

Attachments

• LookBkMenRunwy.jpg
    LookBkMenRunwy.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 605
Thanks dd and label addict, sure can count on both your wealth of resources. DD which are you getting? I love the Mono vertical & geant (cant decide which colour though). Am planning a trip to the mothership to get them. Hope it turns out well. :smile:

I'm thinking of the Vertical in Bordeaux and the Geant in Anthracite. Price in Australia is AUD$1800 (or tad more) for the Vertical and AUD$2490 for the Geant.

Name: Palermo/Tivoli

Material: Monogram Canvas

Description: Basic handheld bags. Hard to describe them... they don't have too many distinguishing features. Sorry... :sad:

Price: Palermo MM $975/GM $1170, Tivoli MM $825/$1050

Release Date: October

Does anyone have a picture of the palermo? I am sooo excited to get the Tivoli! I can't wait :wlae:

Question though, is it really strictly a handbag? Coz in the picture i saw, it has an adjustable strap, so could this pass off as a shoulder bag? :yes: