Grand Summary of the Current Lookbook

Name: Vertical Document

Material: Monogram Canvas/Bequia/CROCODILE DEGRADE

Description: Men's Line. This is the vertical bag that looks like the Porte Document.

Price: $1500 with red/brown or black trimming. Bequai version is $1950. Full Crocodile version is $19500.

Release Date: October

Picture of the bag Mono and Bequia:

515773200_ae5354fd32.jpg

There were pictures of all the colors that are going to be released but no description. Unfortunately I didn't see orange or plum... :sad:

The picture is ONLY of the rose gold, but I was told the silver would be made as well, but I suppose since only the rose gold is shown that it could be the case that only the rose gold will be released... :sad:

thanks so much aluminum!

Okay, the Monogram Bronze resembles this from the TINY, TINY picture I saw on the lookbook:

00430m.jpg

As I said the shape is more of a long vertical shoulder-carried bag.

The trim is black instead. I hope that helps people form a mental picture in their heads!

Thank you aluminum_siren for the pic. :tup:
Yes, the material is very similar indeed but not glossy and yes the bag is hobo type with black leather trim.

i wonder if australia has any sort of lookbook too... i have never heard one here.. is it only for the states??[/quote]

Yes, they should have a book here too. BUT, sometimes they will pretend not to know what you are talking about.:rolleyes: In my experience it is very hard to get info about new bags here in Aus.

Thanks for all the great info aluminum.:okay:

arrrhh yes.. everytime when i mention some new bags.. all the SAs will say they never hear about them..

and i really got annoyed with the australia customer hotline .. it drives me mad!!!!! i already have a couple of instances which they quoted me the wrong price and stuff like that !!!

thanks for all the info its so neat too, does any of the handheld bags have a shoulder strap aswell, so it can be handcarried and on the shoulder? kinda like the b bags with 2 types of straps?

Name: Lockit PM/GM

Material: Suhali

Description: Same as the current Lockits with some new colors: Gold, Silver, Blue (not sure if it is the same as the old Suhali blue) and Gray. Also avaliable in Alligator.

Price: PM $2230/$2620. Alligator PM $16500/$20200.

Release Date: New colors in the fall, alligator is in stores NOW!

Are you sure that the GM will be $2620? I think it's the price of MM...:confused1:

Um... if you think it is, I will return my new Lockit MM that I just bought and wait for the GM (since it's the same price, though)...

Anyway, are there any new colors for MM ??

Ps. Thanks for sharing..:tup:

Yes, I meant the MM, not the GM.

The new colors apply for both the PM and MM as far as I know.

Are you sure that the GM will be $2620? I think it's the price of MM...:confused1:

Um... if you think it is, I will return my new Lockit MM that I just bought and wait for the GM (since it's the same price, though)...

Anyway, are there any new colors for MM ??

Ps. Thanks for sharing..:tup:

Do we have ANY information on the black denim bags? Which ones are coming and how much? Limited or not?
I'm trying to make my decision on what to buy this fall...and I'm really liking this line!