Fall Winter 2007/2008 The Summary

thanks for the heads up cec! ugh if this sends the degrade speedy over 2k, i'll have to drop it from my list :sad:

hehe, no problem!
ya seriously, LV should NOT increase the FW prices, they're already high enough! geeez.. I hope the Motard Biker won't go over 5000$CAD:cry: with tax... (now at 4000$US/4280$CAD--> with tax it's 4877$CAD) otherwise I'll have to pull my name out of the waitlist too...

more info about the men's f/w collection please!!!!! :flowers:

I'm sorry DD there's not a great deal of info in my stores book for the men the collection they call degrade but it doesn't have the fade effect. It is being released in 2 colours anthracite and Bordeaux (or was it claret??) anyway one is coming on August 15th (anthracite) & the Red is coming a month later on the 15th Sept

saw a tiny pic of the trunks & bags the logo is cream it's really nice look nicer than damier ebene version IMO

The "sac a main" bags are still in our book they are seasonal but the MC one is "very very limited"

Hello Label Addict !
You mention the Trunks and Bags logo in cream color, but what accessories have you seen in the look book ? Are they much more masculine than the Mini Pochette Accessoires ? Can you take pics of them ? I am so impatient ...

Thanks Label Addict for your answer! I think the 2 T&B accessories you mean are called the SLG Complice, they are the same into two sizes. I really wonder when they will be released. LV is a so imaginative brand ...