Favorite Beauty Blogger?

I LOVE Makeup Geek! She's probably 15 years younger than I but we have very similar coloring and I am always inspired with her tutorials!!

XXXOO PG

I love Lisa Eldridge. She's very good at "explaining" her techniques as well as why certain colors (lipstick/ eyeshadow) work and why. So that we can be informed shopper. Her videos on sunscreen and basic skincare routine are also a must-watch too.

I used to LOVE Into the Gloss, but, not so much anymore. In the beginning, it felt like an outlet for an industry insider to share their loves/friends with people on a beautifully elegant blog. Now, it feels way too try-hard and commercial.

My daily reads are Beauty Look Book (love her photos,) and Temptalia for the swatches/constant updates. Sometimes I'll remember to check the Beauty Professor, which is a fun site with clothes/etc in addition to makeup. I also used to love Cafe Makeup, but, posts are few and far between lately.

I love Lisa Eldridge. She's very good at "explaining" her techniques as well as why certain colors (lipstick/ eyeshadow) work and why. So that we can be informed shopper. Her videos on sunscreen and basic skincare routine are also a must-watch too.

Love Lisa Eldridge as well. Although there are a lot of younger beauty bloggers that are in with the new trendy stuff nowadays especially what's going around on Instagram etc... Lisa does beautiful real everyday looks that anyone can achieve and has good advice.

Not really into the drag queen stuff or super heavy makeup trends (millions of layers of contouring and baking and the like)

Lisa Eldridge - The best for real makeup and skincare advice.
Karima McKimmie - very upbeat and does great reviews. She is similar to Lisa in her approach & doesn't cake on the makeup!
Temptalia for swatches

These days I unfollow anyone who does sponsored/paid reviews of makeup. I don't mind if they are sent free samples, but if they are being paid by the company it is not a real review, it is just an advertisement.